Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

New Avatar (ATLA / TLOK) series and movies 2025+

Eido

Featured Posts

Along with the first of the three animated movies that Avatar Studios will release, the next Avatar series will be released in 2025. It will follow the new Avatar after Korra passed away in a not so distant future from ours. 

I don't know if I should cry or be happy. :saladga:

Korra will either be a movie or a new season of the show and will somehow be featured in the new Avatar show as well

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is very exiting! Though the reason I didn't care to watch TLOK, was because it seemed so much more modern compared to ATLA. But it's intersting to see what this universe looks like in a more futuristic(?) setting Ig. I'm more looking forward to the movies they are working on.

Helxig

WHAT?

Oh god I am SO nervous about all the new ATLA content coming out :bradley:

PLEASE be good. PLEASE

My heart couldn't take it if the new stuff was **** and ruined the amazing franchise that's perfect as it is

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

14 minutes ago, weed said:

i thought the next avatar was gonna be twins? or old rumor/scrapped idea?

Probably 

So far we only know that the avatar should be a male earth bender 

please be gay plz be gay :bradley:

they owe us a better lgbtq+ love story:grr:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

badfaith
1 hour ago, Galvon said:

This is very exiting! Though the reason I didn't care to watch TLOK, was because it seemed so much more modern compared to ATLA. But it's intersting to see what this universe looks like in a more futuristic(?) setting Ig. I'm more looking forward to the movies they are working on.

Definitely watch TLOK. From what I remember, the city scenes are mostly in S1, and the rest are scattered throughout and even then, it's like 1920's era mixed with steampunk aesthetics. The bending I would say is the biggest change, more refined, efficient and quick, compared to the ATLA's more traditional movements. They also made it a sport and it is honestly the only sport I would watch.

There is actually a VR game called Rumble which is an awesome earthbending game and they make use of TLOK's pro-bending. 

BradleyCooper

20 years after the original series premiered. SO SO excited for them to continue the avatar cycle. 2025 can’t come fast enough.

AnglerfishbraBENUS

i never kept up with the show, but can someone tell me:

Did Aang ever find more air benders?

and who is Korra? another avatar?

17 minutes ago, AnglerfishbraBENUS said:

No, but he had kids with Katara and they were all airbenders I think.

17 minutes ago, AnglerfishbraBENUS said:

Korra is the Avatar after Aang. In her series you will see various cameos from old characters. 

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

holy scheisse
26 minutes ago, AnglerfishbraBENUS said:

Spoiler

in the legend of korra (the sequel series to the first one), Avatar Korra opens the portal to the spirit worlds and it brings back balance to the world and people suddenly start developing air bending abilities. Season 3-4 focus partly on rebuilding the air nation 

Korra is the successor to Aang, water bending avatar that came after him. this series will be about whoever the earth bending avatar is after korra!

• Eido changed the title to New Avatar (ATLA / TLOK) series and movies 2025+

Archived