đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

Memento movie.. few questions..

Vicks

Featured Posts

So yeah i finally decided to watch this movie and now it has left me all confused:giveup:. Hope yall wouldn't mind answering if you understand the movie well. 

1) If leonard was the one who killed his wife with multiple insulin shots, then who were those 2 killers who killed his wife and hit him in the head that is shown through out the movie? was his wife really wrapped in plastic struggling to breathe fake or real?

2) If Sammy was a fraud who was faking short term memory loss, then what was all that thing about him going into a mental institution? and that medical bills thing? was it all real story. 

monstertoronto

Sammy jankis’s story is not real. It’s actually what happened to Leonard and his wife but Leonard could not process it so it turned into this story about someone else. Leonard is essentially Sammy Jankis.  Leonard’s wife killed herself with insulin. Leonard cannot cope with the truth so he has invented this killer who killed his wife sk he has someone to blame for her death. Teddy took advantage of Leonard’s condition to have him target people he wanted Leonard to kill. Eventually Leonard manipulated himself into killing Teddy. Leonard is now a serial killer. 

On 12/21/2022 at 2:16 AM, monstertoronto said:

Sammy jankis’s story is not real. It’s actually what happened to Leonard and his wife but Leonard could not process it so it turned into this story about someone else. Leonard is essentially Sammy Jankis.  Leonard’s wife killed herself with insulin. Leonard cannot cope with the truth so he has invented this killer who killed his wife sk he has someone to blame for her death. Teddy took advantage of Leonard’s condition to have him target people he wanted Leonard to kill. Eventually Leonard manipulated himself into killing Teddy. Leonard is now a serial killer. 

Thank you for explaining it simply. I tried reading about it on the internet but there were multiple scenarios so it all left me confused lol. 

Archived