Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

Titanic Will Re-Release With Remastered For Valentine's Day 2023

RAMROD

Will You Watch?  

78 members have voted

1. 1. Will You Watch?

• Yes. I Can Finally Experience It In Cinema
    • No, Already Know The Story. Waste Of Money.
    • Maybe. But Cameron Need To Stop Re-releasing His Movies Tho!

Featured Posts

RAMROD

5-AF07959-8487-4-D5-D-8-D3-F-1239-D0-C11

To celebrate the 25th anniversary of James Cameron’s Titanic, the multiple Oscar winner and box office phenomenon has been set for a fresh theatrical release just in time for Valentine’s Day next year. A remastered version will be available in cinemas in 3D 4K HDR and high-frame rate, with Disney releasing internationally beginning February 10, 2023, Deadline has confirmed. Paramount has domestic rights and is expected to also set its date in the coming days.

https://deadline.com/2022/06/titanic-rerelease-date-remastered-version-james-cameron-1235050212/amp/https://deadline.com/2022/06/titanic-rerelease-date-remastered-version-james-cameron-1235050212/amp/

The new year is coming. Meaning February 2023 is coming soon. So, I just wanna remind y'all that this remaster is coming too. If y'all not aware then, now you do! :flower:

I saw this back in Middle school, and currently I am trying to contact all the school mates that still around that I watched it with, and watch this together again. Two of us had passed away, so it will be bitter sweet if this happened. :diane:

How about y'all? Some of you probably was still a baby then or not even exist yet. Will you use this opportunity to experience it in cinema finally? :flower:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Titanic (Cameron's Version)

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

RAMROD
5 minutes ago, NATAH said:

remastered to the point where we can smell that car scene stink through the screen

kombucha-girl.gif

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

I watched it again recently because it was on TV, I always try to when it’s on.  I think I’d miss the adverts and a break for the News half way through :ladyhaha:

It sounds weird but a part of the nostalgia I have for this film is the break in the middle.  When it was on videotape you had to get up and swap the tapes so it’s part of the tradition.  I hope the theatres do a break :vegas:

zakariah

i wasn't born when it was originally released, and only watched it in 2017 but i bawled my eyes out while watching it

i might actually consider going to the cinemas to re-watch it if it re-releases in my country

Hm, I love Titanic but I hate 3D, a tough call :messga:

I saw it 5 times in cinema when it was first out (I was a 12 year old girl lol), then I saw the 3D version that was released in 2012… I think I might skip this one unless it’s really different looking 

Can’t Wait for it!!! Still remember when it came out in 1998, I watched it in summer Theatre and was 5 Years Old. 
My all time favourite movie.

I feel like since Avengers Endgame became the highest-grossing movie ever, he just tries to win that spot back again through re-releasing his old movies. It already worked with the re-release of Avatar

1 hour ago, Benji said:

I watched it again recently because it was on TV, I always try to when it’s on.  I think I’d miss the adverts and a break for the News half way through :ladyhaha:

It sounds weird but a part of the nostalgia I have for this film is the break in the middle.  When it was on videotape you had to get up and swap the tapes so it’s part of the tradition.  I hope the theatres do a break :vegas:

Not the tape cutting off right after Rose got slapped :rip:  

fragment-fragment--bul-uh...scab-uh..fragment-foot, bullet fragment foot bich!

Petrichor

Why would I pay money to watch a Hight Frame Rate remaster? A higher frame rate will feel less movie like.

FFXSoul91

I’m just excited that this means we’re finally getting a UHD blu ray release. I’ve been waiting for this one. :tony:

They can keep the high frame rate though. :huntyga:

Archived