other

Hot straight guys sharing their fav Gaga songs

Tinnitus15

Featured Posts

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Helxig

I just watched this TikTok like an hour ago!

Honestly I forget that straight guys know who Gaga is, and how many of her songs have permeated the straight world. I was surprised but also delighted to hear them mention The Cure and Perfect Illusion :enigma:

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Pennywise

You said straight guys so I’ve been summoned :vegas:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

Blackout19

The guy with Perfect Illusion has good taste, and he is really cute too :heart:

Marilyn Monroe is my best friend.

Helxig
2 minutes ago, Nite said:

Everyone is so young :saladga: Or am I the one getting old :bear:

I completely understand. I know this is totally off topic.. but I'm about to turn 31.. and something I've learned recently is that when you get older you don't feel any older, but instead younger people start to feel younger. Hard to explain, but if you know, you know. Now when I look around I constantly feel like I'm looking at very very young people all over the internet, even though I weirdly also don't feel any older than I was at their age. Getting old is really weird.

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

The Cure For Sure

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

pussycat

Gaga realy baited the straights in with ASIB :heart: I’m gonna say it’s my fav movie from now on maybe it will work for me too

39 minutes ago, Helxig said:

I just watched this TikTok like an hour ago!

Honestly I forget that straight guys know who Gaga is, and how many of her songs have permeated the straight world. I was surprised but also delighted to hear them mention The Cure and Perfect Illusion :enigma:

Joanne and A star is born really did a huge favor for her catalog streams. The GP goes to listen to shallow and ends up stanning for bloody mary:huntyga:

45 minutes ago, Helxig said:

I completely understand. I know this is totally off topic.. but I'm about to turn 31.. and something I've learned recently is that when you get older you don't feel any older, but instead younger people start to feel younger. Hard to explain, but if you know, you know. Now when I look around I constantly feel like I'm looking at very very young people all over the internet, even though I weirdly also don't feel any older than I was at their age. Getting old is really weird.

Yeah, I'm in my 30s too and somehow all the college kids in my city have suddenly begun to look insanely young to me, like they might as well be in school. I was really nervous about going to Chromatica Ball for that reason to be honest, because I was afraid I'd stick out too much and wouldn't fit in at all anymore. 

RebeldeFaith

Perfect Illusion and The Cure are extremely deep cuts. I have some questions for them. :oprah:

Something something idk

Archived