💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

Billboard: Top 5 Concert Special Effects

Gaby15

Featured Posts

The Year’s Top 5 Concert Special Effects: Fiery Pianos, Floating Dolphins and Flaming Cannons

Lady Gaga’s flaming cannons

For her Chromatica Ball stadium tour that kicked off this summer, Lady Gaga contrasted a brutalist-architecture set design inspired by 1920s German expressionism with non-stop explosions. Her “cold, very stark feel” in the set created a gray landscape that allowed her longtime production designer, LeRoy Bennett, to go crazy with orange-and-yellow pyro, aided by Rammstein’s special-effects company, FFP. (The flaming cannons are technically known in the special-effects industry as “liquid flame giga,” or LFGs.) “We’ve always had some pyro here and there, but never really went full-on big metal or Rammstein-style flames,” Bennett says. “She loves those kinds of effects. She’s a big fan of fire and the power and drama of it.”

https://www.billboard.com/pro/adele-lady-gaga-bad-bunny-concerts-best-special-effects-2022/

Ophelia

The fact that I attended „Billboard’s best special effects 2022” concert, whew:heat: i’m going to text my mom

...has anybody seen my disco stick?

TSUNAMI

I apologize for my ignorance but one singer, a tricon, can't remember her name correctly has already set her piano on fire hmmmmm

RAMROD

Watch this will impress Feige and Gaga will be confirmedT as the new Jean Grey/Phoenix for MCU  :ohwell:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

53 minutes ago, Gaby15 said:

She’s a big fan of fire

I knew that she's a fire type kind of training :firega:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

ngl i found the back drops to be way more impressive with how they warped and shaped the stage, giving it totally different environments and vibes between songs

mother, what must i do?

Ayoherewego

Yes the Chromatica Ball in Dallas and the Rammstein concert in San Antonio where the most amazing things I've experienced in my life I wish to relieve it all over again 

TortureMeOnReplay
1 hour ago, NATAH said:

ngl i found the back drops to be way more impressive with how they warped and shaped the stage, giving it totally different environments and vibes between songs

Second this. There were definitely some optical illusions as well. At some point it looked like the whole stage lifted a foot or two. 

Massive Monster

This tour was the best.

I attended the first night in London.

Gaga really gave us her best tour since Born This Way. 

She slayed us all and proved she's still a performing and touring force.

:pawsup:

Kind regards

27 minutes ago, TortureMeOnReplay said:

Second this. There were definitely some optical illusions as well. At some point it looked like the whole stage lifted a foot or two. 

the Stupid Love section was incredible, the layers of rocks/cliffs giving it an almost 3D feel and loads of depth is insane :saladga:

mother, what must i do?

Anderson123
1 hour ago, Massive Monster said:

This tour was the best.

I attended the first night in London.

Gaga really gave us her best tour since Born This Way. 

She slayed us all and proved she's still a performing and touring force.

:pawsup:

Tour and album since Born This Way.

henry cavill superman GIF

myluis617

Shoot I remember feeling the heat from those flames on the bleachers. I can only imagine those in the out pit how intense it must have been.

For me who havent been on this tour, honestly in the beginning it seemed like the normal flame throwers or cannons that is used in other tours..but im so wrong. These are reaaallly huge flames, and this article confirmed it. Bigger than Rammsteins... and it felt like big bonfires in the middle of the stadiums. Gaga is really opposite thinking... many i think thought of rain effects for ROM...but then she said FIIIRREE. :billie:

Gaga keeps on pushing boundaries, even in concerts.

Catnikko
1 hour ago, myluis617 said:

Shoot I remember feeling the heat from those flames on the bleachers. I can only imagine those in the out how intense it must have been.

it was insane it felt like your face was going to melt :firega:

Actual patient

Archived