💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
performance

Lady Gaga playing "Money Honey" at Dom Pérignon event

papergangstas

Featured Posts

papergangstas

How come I only see this now? :bradley:

One of me is wiser. One of me is stronger. One of me is a fighter, and there's a thousand faces of me, Army of me

bionic
2 minutes ago, Saymyname432 said:

Happened like 3 months ago, I think even Elizabeth II was alive 

and in attendance

buy bionic

SlaeUrAnus
12 minutes ago, Saymyname432 said:

This comment has sent me for some reason :ladyhaha:

In my messy era.

tomsches

Interesting that she played it because a couple of years ago she said in an interview that she doesn’t really like the song. Or rather that she would skip it. 

RudraCNG

I love the fact that she remembers the lyrics of songs that she hasn't performed since 2010 or so. I wonder if she remembers Summerboy.

In that scenario, what are they actually doing at the dj controller? Like, they keep pressing buttons and stuff but what does it actually do? 

14 minutes ago, RudraCNG said:

I love the fact that she remembers the lyrics of songs that she hasn't performed since 2010 or so. I wonder if she remembers Summerboy.

I’m pretty sure she remembers practically all lyrics of every song she has written (or at least put out and/or performed). She’s really a nerd in that aspect and I love that about her, like remember her singing ‘captivated’ at the Monster Ball out of nothing despite the song being like 6 or so years old at that point without her performing it since she debuted it as Stefani

Controversiaga
1 hour ago, Saymyname432 said:

Nominated for best comment of 2022 

Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga”

Edonis
1 hour ago, Anderson123 said:

She's so random lol. Out of all the songs she could pick from and it's that one. Love her.

She played this in between Beyoncé’s Pure/Honey (so I guess that’s the connection lol) and Break My Soul! Replay and Babylon were included in the set list as well. 

Archived