series

BREAKING: New Pokemon Anime WITHOUT Ash Ketchum

River

Featured Posts

that's it, the journey is over.

I don't know what to say, I don't know what to do :bradley:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Zander

Glad to see the anime trying something new and excited to see what they do without their mascots. It's a huge risk for the anime but I think it needed a change after 20 years and there really wasnt much else they could do with his story. 

Still, ash is getting an 11(?) episode mini series before the new series airs which will be a nice send off.

Versace

I can’t process this :( 

I grew up with Pokemon and seeing Ash 

Been watching the anime since 3 years old 

I mean I thought they’d finally give us an older Ash but no Ash & Pikachu?

Ouch times have changed and we’re actually growing older :fatcat:

ModernEcstasy

This is the end of my childhood 😭

Also apparently, Riko is Ash daughter. She will keep her family name a secret. Probably for the big “reveal”

Roronoa

Okay but why are the protagonists so generic looking? :oprah:

Ash/ Red was very distinctive, you could instantly recognize them from their silhouette and colors.

I dont know what to feel honestly. Ash and Pikachu, their tandem...i havent been watching the Pokemon series for a looong time now. But the fact that i know it's still going made me feel that my youth will always be remembered. They are there to be a reminder. But now, it makes me sad that they are leaving... a little happy that the Pokemon series gets a revival with new characters. I am thinking, hoping that an older Ash gets to be in that series to guide these new main characters. Hoping that Team Rocket stays too. Hoping that Pikachu stays as the iconic image of the new Pokemon series

Sad Pikachu GIF

darkgaga

Kinda sad about this… I am 25 but still followed the anime a bit. But is feels like the end of a big part of my youth…

bionic

hopefully these protagonists have a nicer personality than goh and a better/more tolerable voice too

buy bionic

bionic
3 hours ago, iku iku iku said:

Okay but why are the protagonists so generic looking? :oprah:

Ash/ Red was very distinctive, you could instantly recognize them from their silhouette and colors.

Spoiler

the girl is ash's daughter

buy bionic

B2theRich33
34 minutes ago, bionic said:
  Hide contents

the girl is ash's daughter

no she is not… that is a baseless rumor on 4chan circulating that has 0 fact-checked evidence to back it up.

bionic
2 minutes ago, B2theRich33 said:

no she is not… that is a baseless rumor on 4chan circulating that has 0 fact-checked evidence to back it up.

they have the exact same face... sometimes the hacker known as 4chan gets it right

buy bionic

Archived