Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

RAMROD

Featured Posts

4 hours ago, elijahfan said:

I was a little disappointed with it, I'll be honest. Sure it's beautiful and all that, but at the end of the day, it's just a remake of the first one, but underwater. And we can't say the first one had been shining for its script anyway. This is just Cameron repeating himself for 3 hours

My thoughts exactly!

It was okay but the plot was lackluster, and the movie overall was just way too long. The visuals are stunning but without it I wouldn't recommend watching it and Im afraid this movie will not age well. 

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mother of Puppies

The first 20-30 minutes were a bit meh… but then I found it amazing! I actually liked this one a lot better than the first one :laughga: but I haven’t seen the first one in 10 years so I can’t really remember all too much :ohwell: but it was beautifully made and it was very entertaining 

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

• 2 weeks later...
huttont
On 12/24/2022 at 7:30 AM, Vicks said:

You should definitely watch it in 3D especially for all the underwater scenes.. Its totally worth it. 

I just saw it this week and so disappointed my theater didn’t offer it in 3D. I feel like I have to go again now to one that does

huttont
On 12/24/2022 at 9:10 AM, andy232000 said:

I didnt pick up on any of that. What did bother me was the non existen conflict. This film did NOT need to last over 3 hours over a guy holding a grudge. Literally thats the whole conflict in this film. Yeah its beautiful but the screenwriting idk 

I felt the same way after my first viewing, but I read something that made me feel differently. The grudge is definitely there but from the RDAs and Earth’s perspective, Jake Sully is essentially a terrorist who betrayed his own kind. So viewing his character that way gives the antagonists a better motive for wanting him captured or dead. Kinda like sending a highly skilled SWAT team to assassinate a political leader. I personally would’ve liked to see a better villain for the sequel but I think that will happen later on. 

On 12/28/2022 at 6:25 PM, B2theRich33 said:

i love that this movie has already made over 1 billion! 

Almost at 2B! 

Economy
On 12/15/2022 at 8:56 PM, RAMROD said:

1669983945725_StuartWebBanner5.png

It is out in most places now. It is out tonight in the USA. Anyone have seen it?

NO SPOILERS PLEASE!

It is so much improvement from the first one, and the long duration really justified. Better story writing and world building. I really enjoyed it much better than the first one. It is its own movie now. 8.5/10 from me.

No after credits scenes. But stay for The Weeknd song anyway. So good! :applause:

Funny about the story telling cuz I actually found the first movie Extremely original

But production wise of course, with like a decade gone, there's upgrades with editing and graphics 

Archived