Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
question

Help with leaked documents (Gaga)

Maxine Puth

Featured Posts

1 minute ago, XNightmareFuntimeX said:

If anyone has seen these documents, PLEASE PLEASE AWNSER ME THIS: IS IT TRUE THAT THE ARTPOP STATUE WAS DESTROYED?

If I recall correctly, it was not destroyed but vandalized at the Album Release Artrave. Gaga has to pay a fine to Jeff.

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

XNightmareFuntimeX
Just now, Noah said:

If I recall correctly, it was not destroyed but vandalized at the Album Release Artrave. Gaga has to pay a fine to Jeff.

From what i heard, during the artrave (the ARTPOP launch party) the sculptures were vandalized, but then I heard that in the documents it said that all the sculptures were going to be destroyed (including the ARTPOP statue).

Anderson123

One of the most shocking things we found out about these documents was that there's a version of Sex Dreams featuring Robin Thicke. :smh: That and how close Temple was to being part of the tracklist.

XNightmareFuntimeX
7 minutes ago, Anderson123 said:

One of the most shocking things we found out about these documents was that there's a version of Sex Dreams featuring Robin Thicke. :smh: That and how close Temple was to being part of the tracklist.

Do you still have the docs?

4 hours ago, ChicaSkas said:

It exists BUT:

1. Since it came directly from the deep web, few members wanted to extract it. It is a 2 gigabyte zip if I remember correctly. 

2. Several brave members did unzip it but, they had to do so in a controlled environment and delete the files afterwards because no one knows what kind of viruses or odd crap was in there.

3. Since there are hundreds of documents inside, as it was a total data dump, it's gonna take you a long while to find LG related stuff. At the time people did screenshot it. You might ask on reddit. 

4. I own that zip, but it was transferred by me immediately to its own harddrive. I've not unzipped it. 

5.  If you want it, email me, and mail me a drive, and I'll transfer the zip to your drive without opening it and you can have a crack at it.

Edit: Social security numbers of the Haus? OK I will not be sending that to anyone. 

Can I email you too?? I always wanted to read these documents, to find interesting facts about the songs she made

ChicaSkas
26 minutes ago, lukazilla said:

Can I email you too?? I always wanted to read these documents, to find interesting facts about the songs she made

Now that I know it has their socials I don't even want to open it. I think I'm gonna trash it 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

4 minutes ago, ChicaSkas said:

Now that I know it has their socials I don't even want to open it. I think I'm gonna trash it 

Yeah, you're right. I don't want it anymore now. I was looking for details about her songs creation, and i guess I can find it in here

gagajandro25

Can anyone share any interesting facts from the leaked documents?

Lady Gaga is a legend and you will deal with it

Archived