2 minutes ago, pink sushi said:

This looks HORRENDOUS tbh :wtf: I sure hope Gaga never does this sh*t :wtf: 

Our loved Gargoyle did this ages ago sis :ohwell:

Shipper

This is giving me Balenciaga or H&M model face. :ladyhaha:

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

PartySick
1 hour ago, Robo Ga said:

Sometimes I'm glad that I'm not rich and famous because I would probably cave in to stuff like this and then regret it much later. I've always been self conscious of my chubby cheeks lol but the older the get the more I actually genuinely like them. If I was younger I would've wanted to do this in a heartbeat.  

Omg don't be self conscious. I love having a baby face and never really liked the whole chiseled/boney look on faces of any gender.

There's no need to be so serious! You're gonna die some day!

Alannah
1 hour ago, CaliforniaDreamin said:

There’s not alot I wouldn’t do to gain weight 

cause my face is pretty sunken in, my genetics ticked me to be as skinny as I am 

Genetic makeup can be our best friends and our worst enemies. I remember crying in dressing rooms because I didn't have a thigh gap. People naturally thin may not even have them, it all comes down to the individual. Same with hip dips, all pelvic structure! That's why it's so fascinating to me, how society can view themselves because of what is "attractive, ideal, etc" but it won't be obtainable without assistance for someone naturally with/out. 

I bet your face is beautiful how it is naturally. :kara: I think my biggest insecurity comes from the loose skin creasing more, which is easily reduced if I ever wanted to invest in it I suppose. Accepting natural aging when we're conditioned to avoid it is an uphill battle. As long as my body is healthy, I'll try my best to appreciate it for getting me through.

3 hours ago, Charmz said:

In old Hollywood, the buccal was when actresses would remove their back teeth and part of their upper mouth bone to create this effect. 

it was rumored that Joan Crawford had this done. 

This is exactly what came to my mind when I saw this thread lmao 

I think in some cases it can look great like on Bella Hadid

032j2cuma4j41.jpg

also I think it looks good on Zoë, her face is flawless, she just has a really sharp contour in that pic since she goes for a more dramatic look.

CaliforniaDreamin
1 hour ago, Alannah said:

Genetic makeup can be our best friends and our worst enemies. I remember crying in dressing rooms because I didn't have a thigh gap. People naturally thin may not even have them, it all comes down to the individual. Same with hip dips, all pelvic structure! That's why it's so fascinating to me, how society can view themselves because of what is "attractive, ideal, etc" but it won't be obtainable without assistance for someone naturally with/out. 

I bet your face is beautiful how it is naturally. :kara: I think my biggest insecurity comes from the loose skin creasing more, which is easily reduced if I ever wanted to invest in it I suppose. Accepting natural aging when we're conditioned to avoid it is an uphill battle. As long as my body is healthy, I'll try my best to appreciate it for getting me through.

I wouldn’t say I’m dysmorphic or too self conscious about myself 

but lately I feel like a lot of people are commenting on my body about how I need to eat more and gain weight and all this and that, just sucks that I physically can’t 

Archived