💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Billboard: From ‘Goo Goo’ to Gaga

Rifek

Featured Posts

In the week of Nov. 25-Dec. 1, the gothic pop track rocketed by 509% in official on-demand global streams and 1,133% in sales, according to Luminate. The following frame, the tracking week ending Dec. 8, which informs the current charts, it shot up another 144% and 201%, respectively.

„Mary” is just the fourth Lady Gaga title to hit both global charts. And while the rankings didn’t launch until September 2020 – a decade-plus removed from her pop-chart breakthrough – the song’s rarified space within her catalog is still significant since it was never even released as a single, sitting idly while six other tracks from Born This Way impacted the U.S.-based Billboard Hot 100 in 2011.

Even more, “Mary” is surging in a competitive season. As they did in 2020 and ’21, holiday songs are beginning to clog the global charts. At No. 35, Gaga sits behind 11 of them on Global Excl. U.S., translating to a would-be rank of No. 24 in any other month. Further, 19 holiday titles block “Mary” on the Global 200, not to mention nine debuts from Metro Boomin.

Full article: https://www.billboard.com/pro/lady-gaga-bloody-mary-jumps-into-global-chart-top-40/

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

Just now, catsounds said:

"Mary"? 

If WAP can be talked about why is 'Bloody' so horrendous :air: 

They often shorten the song titles in articles. F.ex. „Edge” for The Edge Of Glory, „Night” for Marry The Night etc. It is very popular and it is not about censore. 

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

Catnikko
Just now, Rifek said:

They often shorten the song titles in articles. F.ex. „Edge” for The Edge Of Glory, „Night” for Marry The Night etc. It is very popular and it is not about censore. 

Yeah I was just gonna edit my post bc i saw they use the full name to begin with

its still stupid :air: 

Alexa play MARY on Spotify :gaycat:

Actual patient

Anderson123

I wonder what they did with all the time and space they saved by typing just Mary instead of Bloody Mary. I mean it's not like she called it Did You Know That There's A Tunnel Under Ocean Boulevard.

HighwayFantasy
5 minutes ago, Anderson123 said:

I wonder what they did with all the time and space they saved by typing just Mary instead of Bloody Mary. I mean it's not like she called it Did You Know That There's A Tunnel Under Ocean Boulevard.

HAHAHAHA THIS

Saying just ‘Mary’ in such a formal matter is too funny, like they’re talking about the person rather than the song :laughga:

𝕯𝕵, 𝖋𝖗𝖊𝖊 𝖒𝖞 𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖉

Stephen
47 minutes ago, Anderson123 said:

Exactly idk why they insist on writing like that. :toofunny: I remember years ago they kept referring to Million Reasons as simply "Reasons" :triggered:

JINNOCIDE
4 hours ago, Rifek said:

:air: honestly this is so dumb and lazy lmao

this actually beats the lazy style of writing "the Million Reasons singer"/"the 911 singer" they used to do a couple of years ago :cryga:

STAN RINA SAWAYAMA

Archived