1. 1. Choose one

• Sasha
    • Mistress
    • Luxx
    • Anetra

Featured Posts

hieronymus
6 minutes ago, weed said:

YouTube videos lol (Drag Crave is good, for me) I never really used the reddit except during the filming of the finale

ah okay. that subreddit was such a good resource... there were consistent leakers who worked on the show and stuff. that's where the drama channels got their tea for yeeeaaars. but then there was a ton of shïtty drama with the mod team and now barely anyone goes there

• Like 1

alsemanche
4 minutes ago, Hold My Ham said:

ah okay. that subreddit was such a good resource... there were consistent leakers who worked on the show and stuff. that's where the drama channels got their tea for yeeeaaars. but then there was a ton of shïtty drama with the mod team and now barely anyone goes there

ThebDrag Race Tea us still pretty good for leaks and spoilers!

Soft, soothing, and succulent
  • Thanks 1

danbekim

RUPAUL'S DRAG RACE ALL STARS 8 -  MAY 12

Fttzwbr-Xs-AI23vd.jpg

Fttzp-OSWIAUcxu-S.jpg

If you have some rad remixes you made laying around, send it to me!!
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 6
  • Love 2
  • Shook 3

LaLuna

Predictable outcome but a satisfying one nonetheless. Congrats to the winner :lolly:

Spoiler

That said, Anetra better be on All Stars at some point or else :patrizia:

• Thanks 1

CyanDante

My heart is full :kara: Such a fantastic ending to a amazing season.

The winner's last words felt so powerful :holdmyhand:

I'm not very good with Social Mediaᵀᴹ
  • Like 2

Levine
Spoiler

Great winner. Nothing shocking because we knew since the second she got announced (or even rumored), but it's not like she didn't deserve the crown. I wish I would have seen her more, but the TRAGIC editings of the first half of the show didn't help.

I read on twitter a couple of "Luxxx got robbed" :lmao: for the fans of this show everyone and their mothers got robbed, even Porkchop.
I don't have my hopes up to see Anetra in an All Stars because lately it seems that huge fans favorite or runner ups aren't doing it, hope I'm wrong because I need more of her. 

Juanlittlem
Spoiler

Just watched the finale and as expected Sasha won, she ate that solo number and it was the best of the four.
That being said... Why did Mistress change her look? She had a different one when they announced Miss Congeniality. I read somewhere she was pissed af that she didn't make it to the top 2 but they didn't show her that much to know if it was true :ohwell:

Also that top 2 lipsync... I don't know why we always have messy finale lipsyncs tbh They were mostly showing Sasha when she wasn't doing lipsync ('cause there were no words in that part) and it felt sooo weird. 
Anyways, congrats to Miss Sasha, and now stream Drag Race España Season 3, coming out this sunday!

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.
  • Like 1

Fantina
Spoiler

Luxxx had imo a better solo performance than Anetra, but the overall winner feels correct! Rooted for her the moment she was announced!

STREAM LEGENDARY ON HBO MAX
  • Like 2