Who is winning S15?  

104 members have voted

1. 1. Choose one

• Sasha
    • Mistress
    • Luxx
    • Anetra

Featured Posts

I loved Ru performing, a little switch in the flow of the episode, but I think they could've done WAYYY more for 200th episode... 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I HATE willam's blonde beard lol I cannot get into it. she looks scary here lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k4-U4m_bn94

i'll let u know any juicy comments <3 but no queens from S15

Kandy and Willam are so messy lmao I love it. Dragging Salina's looks while Naysha is like no wait wait we love her lmaooo they're like noooope!! she's lying to you!

- SLAAAAYYY Kandy Muse STANNING Spice!! She said Spice deserved safe and Michelle can kiss her ass

- We need more spoken word lip syncs! I agree. I think it would be really cool to have an actual mix, like a song broken up/mixed w spoken word, another song, etc like a real drag show. but would need more time to prepare for sure. 

- Dida thinks the twins were judged extra hard sometimes, they're fresh to the scene but love and respect drag and know the shoulders they stand on so she's happy w them

- After S13 Kandy was at a house party and S&S were there and they listened to Kandy rant for 45 min straight and never complained lol

- Naysha: "Did Aura really win that challenge, though?" *oohs and ahhs, Kandy says GET HA, GET HA* "It was a question, it's a question .... that you all know the answer to" LMAO

- Next week is Malaysia, Kornbread, and Kennedy Davenport!!! Sounds very iconic

- Dida is constantly complimenting RuPaul lmaooooo bc she wants All Stars

- Willam and Dida said that RuPaul told the girls to literally shut the f*ck up, "beyonce calm your ass down" during the S4 snatch game

- Dida says F*CK PhiPhi, she lied about Dida during her Hey Qween interview and Dida hates her

Edited by weed
  • YAAAS 1

2 minutes ago, weed said:

I HATE willam's blonde beard lol I cannot get into it. she looks scary here lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k4-U4m_bn94

i'll let u know any juicy comments <3 but no queens from S15

I think it's more of the makeup :ladyhaha: with the new Race Chaser season pic I barely notice it (also because it's not as grown but anyway):

RC_S15_CA_Final_v2.jpeg?ixlib=rails-4.2.

• Love 1

Just now, COOOK said:

I think it's more of the makeup :ladyhaha: with the new Race Chaser season pic I barely notice it (also because it's not as grown but anyway):

RC_S15_CA_Final_v2.jpeg?ixlib=rails-4.2.

I hate it there too lmao looks more like a skin condition than a beard. but the body and eyes are right!

• YAAAS 1

ugh the way MOST drag race queens stan Spice, I'm so touched. Kandy top 2 Muse we love her, she said Spice served the best lip sync in drag race herstory and she was right!

• LMAO 1

:tony:

I know I'm soo annoying as the biggest Spice stan but imagine she wins Miss Congeniality!!!!! I think she will. I will be so touched. 

Edited by weed

Ladle Ghoulash
21 minutes ago, weed said:

:tony:

I know I'm soo annoying as the biggest Spice stan but imagine she wins Miss Congeniality!!!!! I think she will. I will be so touched. 

Honestly, based on some recent Untucked moments, I could see Marshall'sx3 being Miss Congeniality

• Like 1

1 minute ago, deactivated001 said:

Honestly, based on some recent Untucked moments, I could see Marshall'sx3 being Miss Congeniality

I think it's def between Spice and Marcia, I can't see anyone who's still eligible (I think maybe Sasha could but top 4 cannot) winning apart from them. MAYBE Malaysia, but idk. 

Just now, COOOK said:

is this a spoiler?

L5dt.gif

girl not when everyone has said just give Sasha the crown and end the season already :bionic:

Levine

Loved the episode. The best look of the night was Anetra's, but Sasha did a better job overall. Nobody really bombed and this isn't the first time i say this in this season, so that's a good think I guess.

Spice kinda gave up the second Sugar was out, because if she would have fought a little more I think they probbaly would have brough her in the top 7 at least.

Luxxx being safe while she thinks she's this fashion icon lmao

Next episode is an acting/improv challenge? Considering Selina did good in the last one (but she lipsynced twice now) I'm scared for Anetra.

Tv and screentime wise I think the next to go are Selina, Malaysa and Anetra? Luxx with her villain kinda edit booked at least the top 6 imho, but we all know how my predictions are ****.

• Like 2

MonSwiftAnton

Loved the episode. 

In my opinion it's only Salina left that doesn't deserve to stay. It's really a good season.

But as much as I like what they present Luxx is getting on my nerve being unpolite and salty most of the times, and Loosey for being sour.

• Like 1

phantasmas

when Sasha read Cinammon for tripping in a small heel :billie:

and then in Spice’s Watcha Packin, she said that she asked Sasha what they thought about her talent performance and that Sasha said “it looked like u were having fun”… but why it did feel like Spice didn’t realize that was shade :icant:

Sweet & Low are just too damn innocent for this show 

Edited by phantasmas
  • LMAO 1

Reality

Can't believe I'm gonna say this, but I've missed the mini challenges :giveup: I usually don't care for them, but ever since we got these 40-minute episodes with this many queens, it's been hard to get to know each queen individually. I like having the mini challenges now cause it's an opportunity to show off the queen's personality more. Now that we're dwindling down the number of queens left, I hope the remaining episodes keep the mini challenges.

Ngl, wasn't a fan of the judging this episode though. I'm a huge Sasha stan—I want her to ultimately win—but I just wasn't in love with any of her looks this episode. Her last look was her best, but even then I thought it was just ok. Dare I say that all three of her looks this episode were her worst looks of the season so far? It also kinda shocked me though that she said she wasn't really a sower because she did amazing in the first design challenge. I'm happy that she won, but I really thought it was going to be either Mistress or Anetra. I also disagree with Loosey being placed that low. I really enjoyed all her looks and I thought she should've been safe. Marcia, Luxx, Malaysia also had good looks too; Marcia's first look was one of her best imo.

I agree with Salina being in the bottom 2, but not Spice. All three of her looks were great. And considering she's not a sower, her last look was pretty good imo. I also don't think she lost that lip sync. I understood what Salina was trying to do, but trying to make the lip sync heartfelt and emotional didn't work for that kind of song. Spice didn't do fantastic either, but I thought she was much more entertaining tbh.

Finally, my top 4 has changed slightly. I still think Sasha, Mistress, and Anetra are going to make it to the finale. Anetra, after these past 2 episodes, is really on an upward swing after she's been pretty much nonexistent since episodes 1 & 2, so that's great to see. I originally had Loosey in my top 4, but she's been getting a weird edit these past few episodes. Now I think Luxx could take that 4th spot, but also, her edit's weird too. She's been so one-dimensional this season. It's always "I'm perfect, I'm the best, and I should've won". There's just nothing else there. I could see Malaysia taking that 4th spot if she manages to get a win because she's at least been more interesting in the edit.

Edited by Reality
🃏🖤👹
  • Like 1