• Sasha
    • Mistress
    • Luxx
    • Anetra

Featured Posts

alsemanche
Just now, MessyTop said:

Delusion…. Convince yourself jinkx-jinkx-monsoon.gif

it's true though, the producers literally tell them to ask each there about specific things to trigger conversations or drama, many queens have already spoken about this

Soft, soothing, and succulent
  • Thanks 1

MessyTop
1 minute ago, alsemanche said:

it's true though, the producers literally tell them to ask each there about specific things to trigger conversations or drama, many queens have already spoken about this

That’s correct. She still said what she said non stop! That she was mad she didn’t win. Lol. Listen we understand producers ask questions, but like Lux said “own it”. Her runway was a mess too. She was truly delusional 

Levine

If you hate spoilers - like me - and love to see the Sneak Peek for the next episode - like me - do yourself a favor and don't do it. For A THIRD WEEK in a row, those 4 minutes make very clear who's going home, it's pathetic.

I won't name names, but if I'm wrong I swear I'll quote this post and I'll write that I was wrong.

EDIT: mess, y'all already posted it lmao well my post still stands: don't watch it if you don't want to know who's going home.

Edited by Levine

Juanlittlem
36 minutes ago, Levine said:

If you hate spoilers - like me - and love to see the Sneak Peek for the next episode - like me - do yourself a favor and don't do it. For A THIRD WEEK in a row, those 4 minutes make very clear who's going home, it's pathetic.

I won't name names, but if I'm wrong I swear I'll quote this post and I'll write that I was wrong.

EDIT: mess, y'all already posted it lmao well my post still stands: don't watch it if you don't want to know who's going home.

Who do you think is going home?

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

MessyTop
42 minutes ago, Levine said:

Um I disagree, I have no clue who’s going home. Lol

As you would expect, I LOVED the twist at the end :firega: SLAAAYYYY!!!!! god bless that queen that saved her. And Malaysia's reaction to her walking back in the room, we STAN! All of them seemed so excited! so u know she's a good person <3 

It was a very fun episode, loved the lip syncs. 

Final lip sync was honestly the best! both killed it. Wish her the best, slay another day. Safe queen, you better f*cking werrkkkk

• Like 1
  • Love 2

So cute!!! I loved it, the conga line at the end!!! SOO cute, love this cast!

SO excited for the ball

• YAAAS 1

Ladle Ghoulash
6 minutes ago, weed said:

As you would expect, I LOVED the twist at the end :firega: SLAAAYYYY!!!!! god bless that queen that saved her. And Malaysia's reaction to her walking back in the room, we STAN! All of them seemed so excited! so u know she's a good person <3 

It was a very fun episode, loved the lip syncs. 

Final lip sync was honestly the best! both killed it. Wish her the best, slay another day. Safe queen, you better f*cking werrkkkk

The way [blank] mercifully didn't annihilate [blank]...girl...

• YAAAS 1

14 minutes ago, deactivated001 said:

The way [blank] mercifully didn't annihilate [blank]...girl...

and thank GOD!!! God knew what she was doing when she made [blank] :diane:

Ororo Munroe

the winner of this season is so obvious, like they can just crown her at this point, because they’re definitely not giving the crown to anyone else

but this episode was cute! some choices were made, but what’s new!

in love with Salina after tonight tho.