104 members have voted

1. 1. Choose one

• Sasha
    • Mistress
    • Luxx
    • Anetra

Featured Posts

tomsches

I don’t know… I still find this season entertaining to watch cause it’s drag race, my favorite tv show, but this might be the first time in herstory that I don’t really care about the season. I don’t really like any of the queens, I don’t like that it’s short and I can’t get over the fact that the queen won this episode. She absolutely bombed the talent show, the snatch game, and I just think she was bad throughout the season so far. Even this episode I think she was one of the worst and I can’t believe that she won when everybody else was better than her, the runway was also something she’s already worn before and way too much fabric, which the judges normally hate. Also her being such a show off, labeling herself the trade of the season and kissing her biceps everytime she was on screen really turned me off right in the beginning and I’ve been wanting her to go home since. 

• Like 3

Levine
On 1/28/2023 at 11:21 AM, Levine said:

My bet is that the next three to go are Aura, Jaxx and Selina. The first one tho is a great dancer tho? so who could beat her? Anetra? 

Welp, considering she won this episode lmao my predictions are ****.

Anyway I like this episode. They are all good, like there isn't one queen that you say "omg she's so untalented" and that's why it's enjoyable. Sasha showed her funny side too, she really is a force. To me she was the best, but Aura did a good job too.

I was soooo scared for Anetra, why she had to fell that hard after that first episode? WHY?

Robyn won't be missed, she literally had 0 lines in how, 5 episodes? Jaxx slayed her. Oh and Spice to me should have been in the bottom.

• Thanks 1

Levine

Marcia Marcia Marcia continues to be totally delusional in the untucked and her fans have the nerve to attack other queens who tell herthe truth.

Luxx is another queen that in untucked is unbereable (not that in the episode she was any better). Unfortunately I think she and Marcia are going far in the game.

Did the fans come for her (talking about Luxx) like they did with Mistress? Bacause Mistress said nothing bad and they made her banned from IG, while Luxx was being a total dickhead in this episode. So, did they? 

• Like 1

Batwings
6 hours ago, weed said:

what the hell was Marcia's runway lol.. tie-dye WHERE??? ok it's in the blood but very un-impactful

Anetra's boot

Luxx slaaayyy, Sasha sLAAAAYYY, Spice slay, Mistress slay, Aura slay, Loosey slay but wish it was a gown

OK, I'm so glad someone said it. I had to look very hard to see that the blood drops were ever so slightly tie-dyed. I feel like that look was intended for another challenge. 

• Like 1

TheOriginalOne
Spoiler

I think this is the most “overproduced” judging we’ve had so far this season. Extremely surprised Sasha didn’t win and Spice wasn’t in the bottom 3. When Aura wasn’t declared safe I thought it was unfair that they were about to throw her in the bottom only to realize that perhaps they’re pushing some storyline with her by giving her the win. 

• Like 1

Ladle Ghoulash
3 hours ago, Levine said:

Welp, considering she won this episode lmao my predictions are ****.

Anyway I like this episode. They are all good, like there isn't one queen that you say "omg she's so untalented" and that's why it's enjoyable. Sasha showed her funny side too, she really is a force. To me she was the best, but Aura did a good job too.

I was soooo scared for Anetra, why she had to fell that hard after that first episode? WHY?

Robyn won't be missed, she literally had 0 lines in how, 5 episodes? Jaxx slayed her. Oh and Spice to me should have been in the bottom.

Spice absolutely should've been in the bottom, agreed

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Plastic Flower

Spice is being carried to the top it seems? She could've been at the bottom for the last 2 episodes but here we are. 

Drop it
  • Like 3

Reality

This...was an interesting episode...

Spoiler

I thought the challenge itself was pretty fun. I've always enjoyed the girl group episodes and to be honest, I thought all of the groups performed really well. 

I'm shocked that Aura won tbh. I thought she did a fine job in this episode, but I thought she should've been safe. In my opinion, Sasha 100% should've won. She gave the best performance & she had the best runway. As others have said, Aura's win more so seems more like they're pushing a storyline rather than it being a genuine win.

Speaking of pushing storylines...they really did Robin so dirty this season. She gets almost no screen time and then she gets (undeservingly) eliminated? I thought Robin's performance in the challenge was fine, but you could clearly tell by the editing that they want to make you think that it was bad. Iwould've put Spice in the bottom tbh. Also, kind of a sidenote, but Jax is a phenomenal performer. I'd love to see a lip sync battle between her and Sasha or Anetra.

I'm getting more use to the editing, but the shortened runways are really not it...It's such a shame because most people's favorite part of the show is the runway, but they've cut them down so severely. And I get that the runways are never really the highlight of the show (unless it's a design challenge), but I'd love to hear more comments from the judges about the girls' looks. Speaking of judges though, I hated the guest judge, I'm sorry :selena:

Next week's the acting challenge, which honestly is probably my least favorite type of challenge on Drag Race. But hey, let's just get it out of the way [relatively] early in the season :selena: 

🃏🖤👹

Ladle Ghoulash
19 hours ago, weed said:

Irene's runway! with a SICKENING reveal!!

FoF0Al0WIAAWsRB?format=jpg&name=largeFoF9kQwWAAMCyRb?format=jpg&name=large

The reveal in question? 

C O C K

• YAAAS 1

Cody James
23 hours ago, Batwings said:

OK, I'm so glad someone said it. I had to look very hard to see that the blood drops were ever so slightly tie-dyed. I feel like that look was intended for another challenge. 

I mean, I am not sold yet on Marcia, but at least she tried having an “out of the box” approach and made a character out of it rather more of on the nose. Sure, it would have been good for a “Couldn’t afford tier 1 to The Eras tour due to Ticketmaster, so I was left with nosebleed seats” category :saladga:

Ladle Ghoulash
2 minutes ago, Cody James said:

I mean, I am not sold yet on Marcia, but at least she tried having an “out of the box” approach and made a character out of it rather more of on the nose. Sure, it would have been good for a “Couldn’t afford tier 1 to The Eras tour due to Ticketmaster, so I was left with nosebleed seats” category :saladga:

Idk her excuse for why it didn't work was kind of BS. She claimed she didn't want to do a cliche 60s-70s hippie look, but literally no one did that lol. Luxx gave a very modern, ombré style of tie dye, Sasha gave a very camp take on traditional rainbow tie dye, Spice + Aura embraced a grungier 90s style of tie dye, Mistress gave animated superhero teas, and Marcia did...that?? Girl...

DISCLAIMER: I know you're not necessarily saying her look was great, I just needed to pop off about her justification of the look lol

• Like 1

tomsches

I feel like they eliminated Irene in the first episode so she can come back to an early out season of all stars 

• Like 1