1. 1. Choose one

• Sasha
    • Mistress
    • Luxx
    • Anetra

Featured Posts

bionic
2 hours ago, Fantina said:

She was so fun, and I LOVED HER runway! I didn't hate the ice idea that much. Also, for me she kinda ate Amethyst up in the lipsync. She really gave face during the lipsync which I always love. Hoping she gets another chance tbh :firega:

But what was the humor in the ice performance? The stoicism? Was how straight it was played supposed to be funny? It would've been funnier if things kept going ''wrong' (dropping ice cubes, spilling water, etc) and she played it totally straight 

buy bionic

Debithius
7 hours ago, Fantina said:

She was so fun, and I LOVED HER runway! I didn't hate the ice idea that much. Also, for me she kinda ate Amethyst up in the lipsync. She really gave face during the lipsync which I always love. Hoping she gets another chance tbh :firega:

That's her specialty, the face thing. She is always so animated and that alone could have gotten her really far.

• YAAAS 1

9 hours ago, Fantina said:

the only people that didn't lipsync wound up in the bottom

Amethyst lip synced :stalkga:

• Thanks 1

Fantina
3 hours ago, weed said:

Amethyst lip synced :stalkga:

True :laughga:

I mostly meant Loosey and Irene. Not saying they didn't deserve it, especially Loosey but yeah...

Edited by Fantina
STREAM LEGENDARY ON HBO MAX
  • Love 1

Fantina
9 hours ago, bionic said:

But what was the humor in the ice performance? The stoicism? Was how straight it was played supposed to be funny? It would've been funnier if things kept going ''wrong' (dropping ice cubes, spilling water, etc) and she played it totally straight 

It definitely could have been done better, but I enjoyed the idea behind it. 

STREAM LEGENDARY ON HBO MAX

Luke78619

I hope Aura isn’t so 💪🏼💪🏼💪🏼 throughout the season :selena: like we get, you’re hot, please find another personality trait before you get Alyssa Hunter’ed :selena: 

I’m gonna miss Irene’s confessionals too :giveup: they really let us forget that Loosey was part of the cast, she hardly got screen time :air: hopefully those who got less will get more these coming episodes 

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Stafani Versace

Wtf was this episode? I’m not feeling this MTV slot at all. The episode was way too short and the editing was so choppy and it seemed like they had the sophomore college intern working on this as their project for the semester. I’ve seen lots of people on Twitter that feel the same.

Deliberations were cut, we barely saw any of the actual challenge being done, the runways weren’t even long enough to get a good look at the garments, very little workroom kiki, yeah it was just overall a mess. I hope they see all the backlash and re-edit them or something.

• Like 3

Plastic Flower

Wtf :messga: that was too quick. It feels weird without deliberation. 

I actually liked everything but the way it is edited is not it. 

Drop it

Batwings

As of now, Sasha, Anetra, and Mistress are my top 3. That being said, many other queens have piqued my interest. I'm curious to see how Sugar and Spice's story will play out because while they're definitely extra, they're really good at what they do. Also, Luxx and her forty inch wig has me cracking up constantly. 

• YAAAS 2

• BUtterfield 8 changed the title to Official Rupaul’s Drag Race S15 Thread | *use spoiler tag*