1. 1. Choose one

• Sasha
    • Mistress
    • Luxx
    • Anetra

Featured Posts

skaxboy
9 minutes ago, Stephen said:

So we're getting TWO episodes tonight. I guess with 16 queens the talent show is too long? Idk how it's gonna work. :gum:

Yes. The MTV schedule says 8:00pm-10:15pm Episodes one and two. Then 10:15pm Untucked episode 1, 10:45pm Untucked episode 2. We are getting 3 hours of Drag Race on tonight girlies!

• YAAAS 2

alsemanche

Ugh i was hoping for a single premiere, i dont like the split premiere format. But I guess it would be impossible it 16 contestants.

Soft, soothing, and succulent
  • Thanks 1

alsemanche
34 minutes ago, Stephen said:

S15 E4 · Supersized Snatch Game

60 min · Jan 20, 2023

Ru serves up a double helping of the celebrity impersonation game show, with the queens playing in two rounds, with two different casts of characters. Amandla Stenberg (The Hate U Give) guest judges

So all of them will play 2 rounds at the same time? I'm glad they wont split them into groups here too lol

Wait that means 26 characters if the first 3 episodes are all elimination episodes :air:

Edited by alsemanche
  • YAAAS 1

bionic
19 minutes ago, alsemanche said:

So all of them will play 2 rounds at the same time? I'm glad they wont split them into groups here too lol

Wait that means 26 characters if the first 3 episodes are all elimination episodes :air:

I think it'll be halved, i.e. two sessions rather than 2 performances

buy bionic
  • Shook 1

alsemanche
Just now, bionic said:

I think it'll be halved, i.e. two sessions rather than 2 performances

I kinda hate that tbh

• Thanks 1

bionic
1 minute ago, alsemanche said:

I kinda hate that tbh

It makes sense because otherwise it would be crazy crowded. IDK why you'd ever put snatch game so early knowing there will be so many queens. I guess because its one of the few challenges queens can prepare fully for ahead of filming so gives them a better chance to showcase talents, but...

buy bionic

Stephen
19 minutes ago, alsemanche said:

Ugh i was hoping for a single premiere, i dont like the split premiere format. But I guess it would be impossible it 16 contestants.

It doesn't seem like a traditional split premiere because in the trailer you can see all the girls watching the talent show. :omg: 

lmao.jpg

• YAAAS 1

alsemanche
1 minute ago, bionic said:

It makes sense because otherwise it would be crazy crowded. IDK why you'd ever put snatch game so early knowing there will be so many queens. I guess because its one of the few challenges queens can prepare fully for ahead of filming so gives them a better chance to showcase talents, but...

Yeah I guess. I just hate when they split them up in such challenges and not everyone competes against everyone else. It would work if they somehow manage to make the groups 100% balanced but it's drag race so they definitely wont. They could have done a girl group and acting challenges early on since they'll automatically divide contestants and have them all compete in groups instead of soing snatch game so early idk

alsemanche
1 minute ago, Stephen said:

It doesn't seem like a traditional split premiere because in the trailer you can see all the girls watching the talent show. :omg: 

lmao.jpg

Oh omg?? I guess they just split it for time then. I'm happy tbh, I miss premieres where the whole cast is present :giveup:

• YAAAS 1

47 minutes ago, skaxboy said:

Yes. The MTV schedule says 8:00pm-10:15pm Episodes one and two. Then 10:15pm Untucked episode 1, 10:45pm Untucked episode 2. We are getting 3 hours of Drag Race on tonight girlies!

omg so excitinggggg

Stephen

I also think the double Snatch Game is referring to 2 characters each like what they did in AS7. 

Edited by Stephen
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

phantasmas

thoughts so far...

Jax should tour with Cirque du Soleil. also gives me Aja vibes with how banjee she is. 

Anetra might be the first queen on this season with a catchy tagline. I'm already obsessed with saying WALK THAT FCKNG DUCK.

Momma Sasha had me captivated :bradley: wish her performance was longer tho 

Irene.... CHOICES... 

Marcia 3X weaponized that art degree like she said she would

Aura is no doubt trade of the season.. we need a Kameron Michaels collab asap 

• YAAAS 1

• BUtterfield 8 changed the title to Official Rupaul’s Drag Race S15 Thread | *use spoiler tag*