104 members have voted

1. 1. Choose one

• Sasha
    • Mistress
    • Luxx
    • Anetra

Featured Posts

Levine

My god Mistress is sooooooooooooooooooo ANNOYING, like damn! The only one that was worst than the season in this reunion. Exaplain to her that the "ihihihih" it's not gonna happen and it's not a trait of personality. 

As expected, Luxxx totally disappeared because she has 0 personality, like Irene eats her up in that department.  Loosey kinda won against her in this episode.

Selina was another silent queen in this episode, but she looked pissed and mad...maybe because of irene's joke? Irene was THE ONE for me, she is definitely getting an All Stars rudempation and she deserves it.

Anetra and Sasha were other two queens who didn't speak much, but I think the reason is that they were both unbothered and didn't have any unsolved things.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ziggy
5 hours ago, Levine said:

My god Mistress is sooooooooooooooooooo ANNOYING, like damn! The only one that was worst than the season in this reunion. Exaplain to her that the "ihihihih" it's not gonna happen and it's not a trait of personality. 

As expected, Luxxx totally disappeared because she has 0 personality, like Irene eats her up in that department.  Loosey kinda won against her in this episode.

Selina was another silent queen in this episode, but she looked pissed and mad...maybe because of irene's joke? Irene was THE ONE for me, she is definitely getting an All Stars rudempation and she deserves it.

Anetra and Sasha were other two queens who didn't speak much, but I think the reason is that they were both unbothered and didn't have any unsolved things.

Yeah anetra and Sasha didn’t have any drama to hash out :laughga: plus both are *very* humble about their accomplishments 

Catnikko

Mistress to Orville "everyone was saying they wanna **** you, I didn't say I wanted to **** you I just wanted to give you head" had me SCREAMING :icant:

Dance in the shadow of the meow

TheOriginalOne

Overall, this reunion was kinda boring. With the way some queens have been acting online this year, I really thought they were gonna bring it. The housewives-like taglines at the beginning were very cute tho. Season 9 reunion remains the best one. 

ALGAYDO

Was this the Loosey, Mistress and Irene show (with special guest stars, Ru and the other S15 queens)? Lol 

Juanlittlem
4 minutes ago, ALGAYDO said:

Was this the Loosey, Mistress and Irene show (with special guest stars, Ru and the other S15 queens)? Lol 

Add Luxx to the cast and I agree, so weird how Salina was that quiet.

Dejare de quererte cuando un pintor sordo pinte el sonido de un pétalo al caer en el suelo de cristal de un castillo que no existe.

Ziggy
33 minutes ago, TheOriginalOne said:

Overall, this reunion was kinda boring. With the way some queens have been acting online this year, I really thought they were gonna bring it. The housewives-like taglines at the beginning were very cute tho. Season 9 reunion remains the best one. 

Eh I think they’ve also gotten a fair share of harassment so they kept it cute to just move past some of it

Magneto

Omg, I laughed so much! Some great personalities this season. Can't wait to see them again on All Stars!

Free my mind

Reality

Ru loves Mistress so much :bradley: If she doesn't win this season I just know they're talking to her about All Stars ASAP

🃏🖤👹

Ladle Ghoulash
40 minutes ago, Reality said:

Ru loves Mistress so much :bradley: If she doesn't win this season I just know they're talking to her about All Stars ASAP

Given that it's a lip sync smackdown, ain't no way Mistress wins this season lol. All Stars it is!

phantasmas

The final Watcha Packin video is up and its for...

Spoiler

Sasha

So we know who's winning on Friday :gayhat:

phantasmas
On 4/8/2023 at 11:36 AM, ALGAYDO said:

like why did Irene even have so much to say when she was only there for half a day  lmao 

AnglerfishbraBENUS
3 minutes ago, phantasmas said:

The final Watcha Packin video is up and its for...

Hide contents

Sasha

So we know who's winning on Friday :gayhat:

she def is … but they release them in alphabetical order based on name 

phantasmas
9 minutes ago, AnglerfishbraBENUS said:

she def is … but they release them in alphabetical order based on name 

idk gurl i checked the youtube playlist and the winners are the last to be uploaded

except AS6 where Rajah (robbed) was last but then she won Canada vs the World so... :duck: 

AndiGaga
10 minutes ago, phantasmas said:

like why did Irene even have so much to say when she was only there for half a day  lmao 

Irene really made THE most out of her short time on the show.

She left a bigger impact than Princess Poppy (even though she also slays lately hahaha just the Rebecca GC thing), Amethyst, Sugar, Spice, Robin, Jax and Aura. None of the other first elimikated queens the last years were able to do so.

Archived