• Mistress
    • Luxx
    • Anetra

Featured Posts

alsemanche
2 minutes ago, BUtterfield 8 said:

Sugar and Spice’s entrance looks 

Reveal hidden contents

I just know they're gonna be annoying as hell and production is gonna make them 50 times more insufferable :rip:

Soft, soothing, and succulent
  • YAAAS 1

LateToCult

Herpes and Burpees are an interesting addition to the competition but we all know Ru is gonna make those girls duke it out in a lip sync. :wtfga:

Edited by LateToCult
  • LMAO 2
  • YAAAS 1

Edonis
3 minutes ago, Dayman said:

I actually went to high school with the twins - let’s just say I’m not rooting for them this season.

What's the tea? I, reminded of an old friend of mine that I no longer speak to that went on an Instagram rant about auditioning for the show multiple times and never moving forward and honestly? It was deserved because their drag persona was pretty terrible and they weren't very pleasant.

BUtterfield 8
16 minutes ago, Dayman said:

I actually went to high school with the twins - let’s just say I’m not rooting for them this season.

Tell Tea Time GIF by VH1

38 minutes ago, Edonis said:

What's the tea? I, reminded of an old friend of mine that I no longer speak to that went on an Instagram rant about auditioning for the show multiple times and never moving forward and honestly? It was deserved because their drag persona was pretty terrible and they weren't very pleasant.

It’s not anything ground breaking or crazy like they told me to sing whale or something, it’s just the general fakeness and self absorbed behavior that has been amplified by their influencer pipeline. I’ve had a lot of discussions with other LGBTQ friends from school on their thoughts too so I know I’m not alone in these feelings, out of people we went to school with at least who also know them.

The main part for me that just has really soured me is how fake and manufactured their content is. They essentially have created a fictional version of their lives all for the sake of becoming social media stars / influencers as a career path. It started when they had their YouTube channel prior to doing Drag and just has never let up.

One specific example that can easily be fact checked is just the fact they constantly played at the “we come from a very homophobic town” angle, meanwhile our town literally has a pride parade every year and our high school has had a GSA for a few decades now. We had classmates that were openly trans even at an age where I myself didn’t fully understand what someone being trans “was” and it was never a problem from parents or administration.  It was actually an extremely supportive environment for both me and a lot of other LGBTQ students I went to school with. 

Like, I’m not going to get into more personal examples because like - I know them and some of their family and some stuff even if it rubs me the wrong way is off limits. But just know that example is pretty much along the lines of the problem I have as a whole. It’s a lack of authenticity in favor of lies that make for better content that has a better chance of going viral. Which to be fair they NEED to do to find any kind of success, because they are not the kind that thrive in like performances the way typical Queens do. They’re influencers first and drag queens second and that’s how they have built their brand.

• Like 2
  • Shook 2

tomsches

I might be the only person who watched it, but The twins are giving me the same vibe as the twins on project runway season 16. they were annoying as hell, not good, everybody was annoyed with them and they were disqualified for breaking the rules. 
Rupauls Drag Race Reaction GIF

• Like 1

Juanlittlem
27 minutes ago, tomsches said:

I might be the only person who watched it, but The twins are giving me the same vibe as the twins on project runway season 16. they were annoying as hell, not good, everybody was annoyed with them and they were disqualified for breaking the rules. 

I think we all know Ru will make them lipsync against each other just to have some drama.

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.
  • Like 1

Luke78619
1 hour ago, Juanlittlem said:

I think we all know Ru will make them lipsync against each other just to have some drama.

Watch it undeservedly be the double shantay of the season :cyanlights:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

RAMROD
1 hour ago, tomsches said:

1 hour ago, Juanlittlem said:

1 minute ago, Luke78619 said:

Watch it undeservedly be the double shantay of the season :cyanlights:

Double Sashay is giving more oooh ahhs sensation, so hope it is that :huntyga:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡
  • YAAAS 1

• BUtterfield 8 changed the title to Official Rupaul’s Drag Race S15 Thread | *use spoiler tag*