• Sasha
    • Mistress
    • Luxx
    • Anetra

Featured Posts

Juanlittlem
34 minutes ago, MessyTop said:

Anetra

Kinda sad that she's getting no time 'cause she was pretty funny on this challenge and the two confessionals weve seen from her are nice too.

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

eksistents

Sasha is so clearly winning this season. Just send everybody else home already. :ladyhaha:

But Mistress is getting a really strong edit as well.

Luxx — probably the most annoyingly confident queen this show has ever had. Great fashion though.

• Thanks 1

MessyTop
29 minutes ago, eksistents said:

Sasha is so clearly winning this season. Just send everybody else home already. :ladyhaha:

But Mistress is getting a really strong edit as well.

Luxx — probably the most annoyingly confident queen this show has ever had. Great fashion though.

I love Sasha, but her edit is strange to me. They are showing her in a boring way. Like, what’s her personality? Besides being motherly? She serves but she’s not THAT exciting to me. I think the hyper is there but the execution is not there yet, maybe she will show more in the next episodes. 

Edited by MessyTop

Levine

Bad espide, bad challenge, bad runaway, bad outfits, the only good thing was Jax's lipsync.

Next week challenge comes out of nowhere? let's hope it's fun at least.

• Love 1

AndiGaga

I loved the episode, and for the first time, the 45 minutes did not seem rushed

The challenge was good FOR an acting challenge, the runway was great and the most annoying (not in an entertaining way like Spice) person got send home

Rooting for Sasha and Anetra, i hope Anetra gets the Kameron Michaels Edit and gets a lot of screentime in the second half of the season (without all the bottom 2s haha)

Excited for the Lalaparuza!! Sasha, Jax and Anetra will kill that

• Like 1
  • Love 2

13 minutes ago, Levine said:

Bad espide, bad challenge, bad runaway, bad outfits, the only good thing was Jax's lipsync.

Next week challenge comes out of nowhere? let's hope it's fun at least.

I don't agree w u all the time obvs but I love how u just say how u feel lmao it was horrible I hated it!! spill the tea

• LMAO 1

Reality

I guess this is an unpopular opinion, but I thought this episode's acting challenge was pretty good :shrug: I usually loathe the acting challenges, but I thought this one was fine tbh. Mistress, Malaysia, Anetra, and Marcia were all really good. I wanted Malaysia to win because I thought she was the best in the challenge and she had a better runway than Mistress, but I'm not mad that Mistress won. It's about time she won something.

The bottom two didn't surprise me, and I agree with the outcome of the lip sync; Jax is such an amazing performer! In the very beginning I really wanted to root for Aura, but as the season went on, she just wasn't delivering. It was her time to go tbh. My top 4 is still Sasha, Mistress, Loosey, and Anetra. 

VERY excited for next week's episode! I loved the lip sync lalaparuza last season and with performers like Sasha, Anetra, and Jax?? Girl, that's going to be a show :excited: I predict Spice is going home next :selena: 

Edited by Reality
🃏🖤👹
  • Like 1

bionic

Ru drags Spice every week but doesn't put her in the BTM2 for no reason like he's done with other queens (usually poc like Tayce). Spice will get the Pearl treatment and be dragged to the final with one or two undeserved wins despite having zero shot at the crown

buy bionic

Plastic Flower

Loosey is definitely getting a delusional edit during the rest of the season just based on how long they focused on her during Untucked. 

Drop it

I'm a little shook by Sasha in untucked lmao she was all here for Malaysia and now she said she always victimizes herself sksks damn!! 

hieronymus

I think this is the season where I finally succumb to Drag Race Fatigue™

I had a close call in seasons 10 and 11, but that was toward the end of them, and this one has never clicked. I'm hoping AS8 and the international All Starses or maybe just a smaller cast on this season will revive my enthusiasm.

badfaith
On 2/12/2023 at 1:22 AM, weed said:

her unused looks are amazing

That's why I'm a little sad she left cause these outfits look so goood :giveup:

• YAAAS 1

Ultimecia

This season feels like a fever dream to me, with the rushed 45 minutes edits plus the weird judge decisions and placements - Episodes come and go so fast, I don't feel any stakes.

This is such a shame because I really love the cast. Hopefully it will get better later on. :saladga:

Time. It will not wait, no matter how hard you hold on...