1. 1. Choose one

• Sasha
    • Mistress
    • Luxx
    • Anetra

Featured Posts

Borisapillar
On 2/9/2023 at 9:59 AM, bionic said:

the show has edited her as invisible. blame them. we knew how top tier she could be from talent show

Everyone is invisible with the current edit lol

• Like 2

the whole 90 min premiere to 60 min back to 90 is strange lol it was 60 min for like 2 episodes before Weho even premiered, and now going back after it ends?? what was the point lol

bionic
7 minutes ago, Luke78619 said:

Cant we just be happy it’s going back to 90 minutes? :selena: 

no we must tie it into shade and drama

buy bionic
  • Shook 1

Luke78619

Should’ve had a double challenge win :giveup: and I agree with Loosey, she could’ve easily been swapped out with someone else, maybe Marcia 

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

Magneto

Never really care about acting challenges, but im obsessed with this week's runway especially after last week. Just wish we got to see more

Free my mind
  • Like 1

It was an okay episode... not amazing, not bad. The runway was a definite step up from last week, a lot of slays. Bottom 2 girl who stayed SLAYED it, she is a great performer. Happy for the winner, I didn't necessarily think there was an obvious winner, it was all kind of middle. 

alsemanche

That acting challenge was just... bad :bear: None of the 'jokes' really landed and the constant drag race references were soooo stale. Idk what they were thinking when they wrote it, and I can't even blame tbe queens for being so unimpressive because they literally had nothing to work with. 

The judging was good, I wanted Malaysia to win because I thought she was better and her runway was great but still I'm happy for Mistress. 

And I'm happy with the elimination, she was annoying anw. 

Soft, soothing, and succulent
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Juanlittlem

Thank god they called out Spice for the runways, now I need them to call her out on always wearing the same outfits just with different patterns :deadbanana:

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.
  • Like 4

MessyTop

The challenge winner is clearly the front runners! She’s been on the top almost every week! She’s the narrator! I just love her!! 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

I truly can’t believe Spice and Anetra are still there. I forget they are in the show. They don’t show them all, so strange. 

alsemanche

I'm also very confused by next episode because it came out of nowhere? I hope it's actually worthwhile and not messy like last season's. 

Based on this episode, I predict Spice is gonna get booted next week. This is the first time we see them get clearly annoyed by her and idk it feels like they're over her :billie:

Soft, soothing, and succulent
  • Like 2
  • YAAAS 1

Mistress at Roscoe's: "..I have this little part of my stomach out, and on the runway they were like "oh I love how you're also showing body postivity" and I was like OOP!... I was like.. who said that?" LMAOOOOOOOO

• LMAO 2

MessyTop
21 minutes ago, alsemanche said:

I'm also very confused by next episode because it came out of nowhere? I hope it's actually worthwhile and not messy like last season's. 

Based on this episode, I predict Spice is gonna get booted next week. This is the first time we see them get clearly annoyed by her and idk it feels like they're over her :billie:

Is time for her to go, she’s not bringing anything to the show or the runway. Marcia too. Meh