• Luxx
    • Anetra

Featured Posts

badfaith

Seeing Jax

Spoiler

skip rope with her hair

reminded me of Legendary, I hope that show gets a new home :fatcat:

Also, I love the twins. They bring such a new dynamic to the show, and I like how they look eager to learn or experience drag irl.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Debithius
8 hours ago, Stephen said:

I love how unpredictable it is so far. During the episode (before the talent show started) I literally said to myself that Irene was giving top 4 energy. And then she went home. :toofunny:

Irene Dubois and Bosco are very close friends of mine and let me tell you, both of them are fierce as ****. I expected Irene to end up in the top 5 if not the same placement as Bosco. I don't know what she was thinking going for that ice water talent. I wish she would've played it safe and gone for one of her iconic lipsyncs she is known for back in Seattle.

Chlorine
17 hours ago, BUtterfield 8 said:

I love Bianca but I don't think she really gives af about Drag Race and it kinda shows :bradley:

🖤🖤🖤

bionic
10 hours ago, weed said:

mm I see where you're coming from but I don't see it as leveling the playing field as some queens do not lip sync/dance and some queens their main skill is dancing. Would we think Kameron, Laganja were front runners while Bianca, Raja were meh?

if you can't prepare a serviceable lipsync to a number of your choice (can be dance, can be comedy, etc) with literally as much time to prepare as you choose, do you really belong on drag race where (for better or worse) lipsyncing is a big part of the format?

buy bionic

Stephen
7 hours ago, Debithius said:

Irene Dubois and Bosco are very close friends of mine and let me tell you, both of them are fierce as ****. I expected Irene to end up in the top 5 if not the same placement as Bosco. I don't know what she was thinking going for that ice water talent. I wish she would've played it safe and gone for one of her iconic lipsyncs she is known for back in Seattle.

She's clearly one of the strongest first out queens we've ever seen. Hopefully she comes back for all stars or an early outs season! 

Magneto

Also can we talk about the amount of cuties this season?! Aura, Marcia, Jax and Poppy are all so hot :firega:

Free my mind

Reality
17 minutes ago, Magneto said:

Also can we talk about the amount of cuties this season?! Aura, Marcia, Jax and Poppy are all so hot :firega:

The entire cast is so hot :giveup:

🃏🖤👹

alsemanche
25 minutes ago, Julien Lockhart said:

I thought Irene ate the lipsync I was shocked she goes home first 

It looked like she gave up halfway through that lipsync tbh

Soft, soothing, and succulent

Chlorine
19 minutes ago, Magneto said:

Marcia reminds me of a young Antoni Porowski… does anyone else see it? 

🖤🖤🖤

androiduser

I'm not familiar with all the names yet, but I LOVE that there are finally some girl representing old school drag

Fantina
On 1/8/2023 at 12:53 PM, Debithius said:

She was so fun, and I LOVED HER runway! I didn't hate the ice idea that much. Also, for me she kinda ate Amethyst up in the lipsync. She really gave face during the lipsync which I always love. Hoping she gets another chance tbh :firega:

Until then, this is Elvira saying unpleasant dreams.

Fantina

The new stage looks really good. The performances were alright, kind of sad that the only people that didn't lipsync wound up in the bottom. Lipsyncing is a talent that can be used in many different ways, and I am sad to see it being used as an afterthought to dancing. Anetra and Spice ate imo. Surprised that Spice wasn't in the top considering how strong her performance and runway look was, but I am happy for Anetra. She ate. :firega:

Until then, this is Elvira saying unpleasant dreams.

• BUtterfield 8 changed the title to Official Rupaul’s Drag Race S15 Thread | *use spoiler tag*

Archived