Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Lady Gaga is NOT playing Bradley "The Raccoon" Cooper's Girlfriend

River

Featured Posts

On Instagram, Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3 director James Gunn cleared the air about whether famous musician and actress Lady Gaga would be playing the role of Lylla in the upcoming threequel.

In response to a fan when asked if the otter character’s actress’ name started with a “Ga” and ended with a “Ga,” Gunn stated: “it does not.”

https://thedirect.com/article/marvel-james-gunn-lady-gaga-lylla-role

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

PartySick
Just now, CoolTrainerTerry said:

That's because her name starts with La, duh

It actually starts with St and ends with ta :ally:

Ask about "Stta"!!

🖤

Mother of Puppies
1 hour ago, PartySick said:

It actually starts with St and ends with ta :ally:

Ask about "Stta"!!

No it's actually St Jo An ta

so St. Joanta (sounds kinda christmas-y)

Wait is she actually Santa?

Merry Christmas Animation GIF by Hallmark Gold Crown

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

PopEmergency
31 minutes ago, Space Cowboy said:

I'm glad mother is team dc. She's so real for that.

she had to enter her flop era eventually :huntyga:

Space Cowboy
24 minutes ago, PopEmergency said:

I had to enter my flop era eventually :huntyga:

Don't say that about yourself luv! :hug:

ELECTROHEART

Thank god, we need music :coffee:

"Every night, a million hearts are breaking, but at least I know tonight I'm not the only one"

LilyLark

Not a surprise. It has to be Danielle Melchior (her role hasn't been named, and several journos implied it was Lylla). It does show how weird James Gunn is, though. He's keeping it 'secret', probably to raise hype, but honestly Guardians would make a billion dollars anyway regardless of who voices Lylla. No one really cares about her either in the English lang. market-which sounds mean, but it's true-so a 'reveal' is probably going to be met with a shrug.

NGL, I'm kind of worried about Joker's release considering WB is even more a mess than usual. Stopping Man of Steel after Steven Knight already wrote a treatment & Cavill quit The Witcher. Ending Wonder Woman...I know WW84 was a mess, but it still made a lot of money in the pandemic era...and then pushing a smear piece on Patty to THR. Putting a director, who hasn't even produced that much, in charge of a huge studio....seems like it wasn't a good choice.

TLDR: I hope he doesn't try to push Joker up before Todd's ready so that he can have a 'success' under his belt (Joker is pretty much a guaranteed money maker, unless it is truly terrible).

Archived