❤︎ OUT NOW! ❤︎
celeb

Beyoncé to do strict #MeToo checks for her tour

Rebel

Featured Posts

Gaga2645
3 hours ago, Monstruous said:

Was richy accused of SA or S harassment? As far as I can remember he was accused of being an awful person and a toxic boss 

Yes but the person who made the statement deleted every public statement apparently and I’m sure if an investigation was held then he must have been found innocent if Gaga proceeded to work with him idk?

LilyLark
4 hours ago, Monstruous said:

Was richy accused of SA or S harassment? As far as I can remember he was accused of being an awful person and a toxic boss 

He was accused of being emotionally abusive/toxic & a Rolling Stone reporter even looked into it and reported on it, but fans ran with sexual assault claims based off a fan claiming a dancer 'dm'd' them and told them about it (which is highly unlikely imo, esp. as the DMs that fans keep treating like their legit sound like someone who speaks English as a second lang....and the dancer is from the US...not to mention this fanbase has a history of faking DM's for some crazy reason).

LilyLark
53 minutes ago, Gaga2645 said:

Yes but the person who made the statement deleted every public statement apparently and I’m sure if an investigation was held then he must have been found innocent if Gaga proceeded to work with him idk?

It was a fan claiming a dancer DM'd them about it, and it was all very shady because the DMs seemed fake asf....but people wanted to hate on Richey (understandably) so they leapt on it and if you pointed out how unlikely it all was you got brigaded on here. Like if I was a dancer who was assaulted, I would not confess for the firs time to some random fan I had never met on social media instead of my friends. Journos have openly referred to the allegations about Drake, and yet the Rolling Stone reporter said zip about the sexual harassment despite writing a whole as* article on the situation.

TLDR: He got accused of emotional abuse/toxic behavior, but the Rolling Stone reporter also found people defending him. It's possible Gaga fired him...we really won't know until her next music video or tour.

Gaga2645
1 hour ago, LilyLark said:

It was a fan claiming a dancer DM'd them about it, and it was all very shady because the DMs seemed fake asf....but people wanted to hate on Richey (understandably) so they leapt on it and if you pointed out how unlikely it all was you got brigaded on here. Like if I was a dancer who was assaulted, I would not confess for the firs time to some random fan I had never met on social media instead of my friends. Journos have openly referred to the allegations about Drake, and yet the Rolling Stone reporter said zip about the sexual harassment despite writing a whole as* article on the situation.

TLDR: He got accused of emotional abuse/toxic behavior, but the Rolling Stone reporter also found people defending him. It's possible Gaga fired him...we really won't know until her next music video or tour.

The thing is too fans perpetuating it being true when fans truly know nothing is giving gaga the image of working with an abuser (and it’s going to appear as a pattern after the Kelly fiasco)

Archived