Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Idina Menzel Opens Up About IVF Journey & Realization That It Doesn't Meant To Be

RAMROD

Featured Posts

RAMROD

The Frozen actress recently got candid about her experience with in-vitro fertilization in 2018, explaining why it was important for her to share her and husband Aaron Lohr's journey with fans in her upcoming documentary Idina Menzel: Which Way to the Stage?, her upcoming Disney+ Documentary 

"Maybe before meeting me, Aaron didn't think he wanted to have kids, and then he sees how good of a dad he can be, so I wanted that for him," Idina told People Dec. 6."I didn't think I wanted to have a baby, but then Aaron has been the most amazing man to my son."

The Wicked alum—who shares son Walker, 13 with her ex-husband, Taye Diggs,—explained that while she underwent fertility treatments during her 2018 national tour, another child ultimately wasn't in the cards for her.

The documentary gives viewers an intimate look at the 51-year-old's IVF experience, including doctor appointments and the toll it took on her body.

However, despite it not working out, the Enchanted actress—who wed the D2: The Mighty Ducks actor in 2017—has no regrets for trying.

"Aaron feels really loved that I even tried and put my body through that," Idina explained to People. "I think going through all that, you're so exhausted by it that finally, it becomes apparent, like, ‘I don't want to do this anymore, and it just wasn't meant to be,' and you're resolved in that." 

Full article:

https://www.eonline.com/amp/news/1357413/idina-menzel-reflects-on-ivf-journey-and-fertility-struggle

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived