💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

8 M3GANs dance to Taylor Swift’s INTHAF at the ‘M3GAN’ premiere

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

Shipper

Dance Halloween GIF by Pretty Dudes

Can we ask M3ghan to dance to Bloody Mary too. It fits better since im betting she is a murderous doll. 

:ohwell:

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

ProfessionalClown
6 minutes ago, Borislshere said:

This movie is so ugly 💀 a blatant rip off of child’s play 2019 

How :sis:

there’s been many movies like that child’s play remake lmao, it wasn’t the first time have that idea. 

ProfessionalClown

James wan coming again with a campy horror masterpiece I just know it. Malignant was so good and this will def hit it as well

hieronymus
1 hour ago, LateToCult said:

Wait…this movie didn’t premiere during Halloween? :air:

The trailer did around then, yeah

Borislshere
36 minutes ago, ProfessionalClown said:

How :sis:

there’s been many movies like that child’s play remake lmao, it wasn’t the first time have that idea. 

AI movies are not new however this is literally the exact same premise as Childs Play. I could understand if it was a new AI film but these plots are too similar.  Unless there's some twist James has added and not revealed, I'm in no rush for it. 

they all should have done a 10 minute loop of this: 

they are literally missing the Gaga bandwagon

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

ProfessionalClown
5 hours ago, Borislshere said:

AI movies are not new however this is literally the exact same premise as Childs Play. I could understand if it was a new AI film but these plots are too similar.  Unless there's some twist James has added and not revealed, I'm in no rush for it. 

It’s not the same lol. 

this movie: “mom is developing an AI toy for the masses and gives her daughter a prototype to try and help her with friends and it ends up being sentient and a little too crazy”

childs play remake: “mass toy company creates an AI powered toy with no issues until an overworked worker takes away all limits in the code allowing it to do anything it learns and wants.”

they’re both very different. Technically childs play remake stole its idea from two other movies including one of R.L Stones the haunting hour. This ones more unique as it’s the mom being the designer, it’s a prototype she’s just giving her daughter, and it ends up being Uber realistic to act as a friend.

Borislshere
17 minutes ago, ProfessionalClown said:

It’s not the same lol. 

this movie: “mom is developing an AI toy for the masses and gives her daughter a prototype to try and help her with friends and it ends up being sentient and a little too crazy”

childs play remake: “mass toy company creates an AI powered toy with no issues until an overworked worker takes away all limits in the code allowing it to do anything it learns and wants.”

they’re both very different. Technically childs play remake stole its idea from two other movies including one of R.L Stones the haunting hour. This ones more unique as it’s the mom being the designer, it’s a prototype she’s just giving her daughter, and it ends up being Uber realistic to act as a friend.

You just ignored 90% of child’s plays plot lol. The official plot being “After moving to a new city, young Andy Barclay receives a special present from his mother -- a seemingly innocent Buddi doll that becomes his best friend. When the doll suddenly takes on a life of its own, Andy unites with other neighborhood children to stop the sinister toy from wreaking bloody havoc.” 

sounds exactly like the lonely kid in M3gan who gets the doll for the same exact reason. Doll gets over protective and turns on everyone. 

im not knocking M3gan for the plot itself cause like you mentioned, AI stories are as old as time however, I’m not a fan of how blatantly similar this movie is (or at least has been marketed to this point). 

Archived