đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Does Gaga listen to her own music

ChrissyBot

Featured Posts

TEANUS

I’ll bet when someone plays any of her earlier hits she’s like :stalkga::interestinga:

I can see her listening to C2C and Love For Sale, maybe some of Born This Way (Scheiße) and ARTPOP (Venus, Aura)

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Edonis

Yes, she does. And not just as prep for a new album release or whatever. She plays a lot of her released and unreleased music for her friends and family all the time. 

Ladle Ghoulash
9 hours ago, Trunks said:

I think she listens to ARTPOP and BTW, and she hates Chromatica that album doesn't sound like her music at all, especially Sour Candy

Loving this Lady Gaga fan fic you've got going here. Definitely not informed by your own bias or anything 

Schwerk

Oh definitely! She has admitted this numerous occasions. (Won't bother looking for receipts sorry) She really loves the music she makes and plays it for friends, both released and unreleased stuff. But there's probably also long periods of time where she doesn't play her own stuff at all.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

Imagine: 

You’re at a stoplight. A a nice car pulls up beside you. You look over. the window rolls down. Sitting in the driver seat, with sunglasses on and a cigarette dangling from her mouth is Gaga. She slowly looks over at you. Playing loudly in her car is “Million Reasons”. The chorus comes on and in unrelenting eye contact she belts the chorus. 

In conclusion, no I don’t think she listens to her own music. 

Controversiaga

She listens to bad romance a lot so she can practice the lyrics she always fcks up :) <3 

Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga”

Maxine Puth
2 hours ago, Schwerk said:

Oh definitely! She has admitted this numerous occasions. (Won't bother looking for receipts sorry) She really loves the music she makes and plays it for friends, both released and unreleased stuff. But there's probably also long periods of time where she doesn't play her own stuff at all.

This, she was very open about listening to ARTPOP and ACT 2, you can tell she enjoys the music she and her team makes. I’d say there are definitely times though during off eras when she goes a while without listening to her discography, I imagine she’s constantly listening to other music. 

ChrissyBot
13 hours ago, Coven04 said:

i can hear it MAYBE a bit

Thank YOUU:oops:

maybe too specific but what day was this?:cryga:

I think it was like july 16, 2012. The same week she was working with Kendrick Lamar when she was wearing that princess tiara and pearls :sis:

ChrissyBot
4 minutes ago, RihBeyGa said:

She listens to bad romance a lot so she can practice the lyrics she always fcks up :) <3 

And Poker Face. Remember that one Chromatica Ball performance of it 

“I wanna hold me ba-ba—ba-baby stay with me” :lolga:

JazzGa

I'm going to guess Gaga probably listens to her music a TON before it is released. Gives her a chance to give feedback to the producers, decide on any vocals she wants to re-take, see how it sounds on a phone vs. in the car vs. on a Bluetooth speaker, etc.

But after it gets released, probably not! You know how most artists hate their art as soon as they finish it because all they can see is their mistakes and what they would have done differently? 

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

JgHaus78

It hurts to know that people have heard ACT 2 and god knows how many outtakes from other albums. 

1 hour ago, Chrissy Pop said:

I think it was like july 16, 2012. The same week she was working with Kendrick Lamar when she was wearing that princess tiara and pearls :sis:

THANX:oops:

Never let you fall apart together, we’ll dance in the dark

Archived