πŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT πŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga vs. The Osbournes

MichaelSimpson7

Featured Posts

Michelle

Oh man Perez is posting BS...I dont usually get caught up in this BS but he just makes me sick.

Lets go take a howl at that moonπŸŒ™ -Crowley

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• marrytheknight2012

• misanthrope

• TheProfessor

• Americano

marrytheknight2012

Oh man Perez is posting BS...I dont usually get caught up in this BS but he just makes me sick.

Even though Im really rough on Gaga, I dislike what Perez is doing. its sour grapes, you dont go after someone who was allegedly your best friend

Read the comments on Sharon's letter. Some people are using the comments of her letter to shade Gaga's "flopping arena tour." Gaga needs to breed some compassion into those people. :L4G: :evil:

Michelle

Even though Im really rough on Gaga, I dislike what Perez is doing. its sour grapes, you dont go after someone who was allegedly your best friend

:tea:

Lets go take a howl at that moonπŸŒ™ -Crowley

lodylody

She said that a small portion of LMs need to change their ways... which is true. But I know that I'm one of her 32 million and I didn'#t send Kelly a death threat, as I'm pretty sure is the same with the vast majority of you.

And that cow needs to learn what bullying IS: repeatedly intentionally trying to hurt someone

Her writing a letter, a letter, is in no way bullying.

His site traffic is down 40% since 2011.

https://twitter.com/OnAirJake/status/289603366017982464/photo/1/large

marrytheknight2012

She said that a small portion of LMs need to change their ways... which is true. But I know that I'm one of her 32 million and I didn'#t send Kelly a death threat, as I'm pretty sure is the same with the vast majority of you.

And that cow needs to learn what bullying IS: repeatedly intentionally trying to hurt someone

Her writing a letter, a letter, is in no way bullying.

To be honest, the 30 million thing is getting old. Lots of those 30 million are not even fans, people like her twitter post and never think twice, it doesnt mean those are all literal supporters. The real numbers lie in the fan sites and littlemonsters.com If you look at activity there, pretty ghost town ish. There aren't millions of active little monsters...so thenumbers are far more intense when you look at it that way. There are a large number of bad apples but its the same with every fandom. Its just that Kelly O seemed to trigger Little Monsters instead of Beliebers or whatever

heavymlover

So anyway, this whole thing went too far, many took this way too serious, so I'm not interested on this story anymore. See you on the next meltdown.

Edited by heavymlover

lodylody

Likely doesnt have as much to do with her as you want to imply though. mostly probably has to do with blogs like his not being as relevant bc of tumblr and its massive popularity.

And because he's completely opinionated and irrelevant, and he thrusts his opinions on his post even though he calls it a news site. :laughga:

Likely doesnt have as much to do with her as you want to imply though. mostly probably has to do with blogs like his not being as relevant bc of tumblr and its massive popularity.

Likely a big factor, but also he's a massive pop stan which can be very annoying if you don't like and dislike exactly the same people he obsesses over. Even was a problem when he was pro-Gaga, in many ways he was her #1 annoying over the top stan and she got blamed for his vendetta against Xtina.

Edited by craig

HausOfNicole

I've seen the show, and it's definitely rooted in insult comedy. And I'm more than willing to entertain arguments about the validity of insult comedy as a genre, but the way she addresses Kelly in this letter is totally backward considering the point she's trying to make. I certainly agree that Gaga has the right (and at this point probably should say) "I can't control my fans." And it's certainly her prerogative and probably smart of her to point out that literally everything she says and does is an attempt to make the very point to her fans that Kelly wanted her to make, so what more can really be asked of her?

But she couldn't just do that. She couldn't just point out the logical flaws of Kelly's whining. She had to go a step further and make veiled accusations about the quality of Kelly's character. It would even be one thing to simply point out the nature of Fashion Police, but Gaga doesn't just do that. She lobs actual lightly-disguised attacks. (again, the statement about seeing her become a "slender, beautiful woman" who rags on people being "astounding" is all sorts of petty in the way it's fashioned as an almost-compliment).

Both women are being sort of short-sighted and hypocritical here.

The truest statement I've seen about this topic. They are both wrong and right all at the same time, and they need to talk this out like adults, not bratty girls trying to indirectly insult one another.

calling someone fat isnt bullying, thats teasing or taunting. unless you do it on a regular basis it isnt bullying. that show has nothing to do with bullying anyway, you all are reaching for the gilded sausages but ya aint finding em.

Um. YES IT IS. So I take it you're a bully?

My name isn't Timmers

marrytheknight2012

Um. YES IT IS. So I take it you're a bully?

dont put words in my mouth. i try to not comment on appearance even when im pissed. im not a bully but i consider a great number of people on here to be