💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga vs. The Osbournes

MichaelSimpson7

Featured Posts

Bullying, according to the dictionary, is the process of intimidating or mistreating somebody weaker or in a more vulnerable situation.

Calling celebs ugly/fat/etc every week is bullying.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• marrytheknight2012

• misanthrope

• TheProfessor

• Americano

marrytheknight2012

Then you,sir/madam are a f*ckig ignorant moron.Do some research about bullying before you act like your high and mighty.

get the hell off of this website if you have such ignorant opinions on this.

BAGHAHA Congrats on your warning point darling, you did the same thing I did earlier. i said mindless moron and got in trouble you said ****ing, you deserve a little more than me. its not an ignorant opinion [expletive deleted by author ask me if youd like to know] its called a different one and a pretty well established one...bullying isnt a one time thing and you cant bully people through the television it doesnt work that way at least for me

misanthrope

BAGHAHA Congrats on your warning point darling, you did the same thing I did earlier. i said mindless moron and got in trouble you said ****ing, you deserve a little more than me. its not an ignorant opinion [expletive deleted by author ask me if youd like to know] its called a different one and a pretty well established one...bullying isnt a one time thing and you cant bully people through the television it doesnt work that way at least for me

You're picking hairs here. I think your stance on what is bullying and what isn't is a little inconsistent.

Edited by misanthrope

One thing I've noticed with stans - they tend to loyally hate anyone who disses their artist far more than religiously than they love who their artist loves.

"I know Britney has to make nice with Gaga for her career, but I know what's what about that tranny b---h."

"Gaga may be a saint, all the more reason to defend her twice as viciously."

Edited by craig

Clearly people have HIGHLY immature levels of themselves on this website,which has CLEARLY been defined so boldly in this thread.:smh:

AND to clarify,no matter who says or does it,taunting/teasing will always,always,ALWAYS no matter who it is,celebrity or someone normal,fall under the category of bullying,which some b---hes fail to understand.But my argument stands,and anyone who wishes to fight against me can try me.

misanthrope

seriously my favorite gif ever, i wish it showed up so everyone could see.

You can post gifs on here by uploading the gif from a photo uploader like tinypic.com and than changing the ".gif". to ".jpg" when you post the link here ;)

marrytheknight2012

Clearly people have HIGHLY immature levels of themselves on this website,which has CLEARLY been defined so boldly in this thread. :smh:

AND to clarify,no matter who says or does it,taunting/teasing will always,always,ALWAYS no matter who it is,celebrity or someone normal,fall under the category of bullying,which some b---hes fail to understand.But my argument stands,and anyone who wishes to fight against me can try me.

Honey, I don't need to fight you. Even Gaga herself stated at the born this way foundation launch that taunting and teasing isnt bullying...but then again shes a contradicting [ ] sometimes

You can post gifs on here by uploading the gif from a photo uploader like tinypic.com and than changing the ".gif". to ".jpg" when you post the link here ;)

24xqixu.jpg

OMG! I'm better now!

Honey, I don't need to fight you. Even Gaga herself stated at the born this way foundation launch that taunting and teasing isnt bullying...but then again shes a contradicting [ ] sometimes

Aha.Apparently you do,because you contradict life in itself,including bullying.So sit down,please,before I snatch your weave.

marrytheknight2012

Aha.Apparently you do,because you contradict life in itself,including bullying.So sit down,please,before I snatch your weave.

What does that even mean? Contradict life itself? Honey you dont have to veil your insults I'm not Kelly Osbourne, i can take it.

What does that even mean? Contradict life itself? Honey you dont have to veil your insults I'm not Kelly Osbourne, i can take it.

I honestly do have one thing to tell you to say the least:

tumblr_md7ip9vx3Z1rfy2fao1_500.jpg

And I'm out.

tumblr_m3dso0M2sW1r5gvg1o1_500.gif

marrytheknight2012

I honestly do have one thing to tell you to say the least:

tumblr_md7ip9vx3Z1rfy2fao1_500.jpg

And I'm out.

http://25.media.tumb...5gvg1o1_500.gif

Good, take your sour attitude and lack of identity somewhere else but dont come for me because believe me I'll tear you apart, Im not afraid of being censored.

and on that note

http://i48.tinypic.com/24xqixu.jpg

EFF, i still dont know how to do it ; / wahhh

Edited by marrytheknight2012