💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga vs. The Osbournes

MichaelSimpson7

Featured Posts

That approach has proven not to be effective. That's why I'm in favor of a more direct comment.

She has millions of fans nothing can be effective to regulate that many people.

You have to understand what Gaga means to some fans to understand why people react the way they do when people attack her. The more influence you have on people, the more those people will come to your defense when they feel its needed.

Maybe she is too effective. In other words, maybe her fans are too attached to her. She has established a relationship with her fans (some of them) that reaches quite honestly unhealthy levels.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• marrytheknight2012

• misanthrope

• TheProfessor

• Americano

marrytheknight2012

Well...she does it on a weekly basis. Just saying....

its about different people, most of which dont even know. its also her saying it NOT TO THEM...about them, thats called what other people think of me, is none of my business. thats not bullying. if she walked up to christina ten times a month or more and said 'b---h you is fatz' that might be bullying but calling her out once or twice on a tv show is not tantamounter to bullying

Joe Matthews

I agree though that she should write an empty letter directly to her devious fans. I agree. It serves no purpose other than to make her look good, but I agree.

The only thing is even if she does so I wouldn't doubt that you or other people will find fault in what she says. Thats a very misanthropic statement of me to make but its the truth. People reach to find fault in what she does.

I can tell you that I won't, but I doubt you'd believe me. Honestly, what you just described is exactly what I'd want her to do. She needs to in order to save her own ass. I can already tell you mass media will eat this whole thing up.

At last we've found some common ground.

Edited by Joe Matthews

calling someone fat isnt bullying, thats teasing or taunting. unless you do it on a regular basis it isnt bullying. that show has nothing to do with bullying anyway, you all are reaching for the gilded sausages but ya aint finding em.

Uh yea,it IS bullying.Still falls under that category.God are you from f*cking Pluto or something?Your logic seriously astounds me.

TheProfessor

Well...she does it on a weekly basis. Just saying....

A big yellow exclamation point comes up instead of an image. I don't think its available in the u.s. :confuse:

ah such a shame they banned it, i saw it just a few minutes ago

Just as the Beatles made a public statement that they do not support cutting up families with knives after what Charles Manson did. Oh wait...they didn't make any such statement.

My concern would be if Gaga says anything to acknowledge the crazies (even if it's to tell them to stop) it could encourage them to keep going because Gaga "noticed" them.

It seems to me, Gaga critics here aren't really interested in promoting love or solving the problem, they just want to accuse her of hypocrisy and tearing her down. They think promoting love and anti-bulling means she can NEVER speak up for herself.

Edited by craig

misanthrope

its about different people, most of which dont even know. its also her saying it NOT TO THEM...about them, thats called what other people think of me, is none of my business. thats not bullying. if she walked up to christina ten times a month or more and said 'b---h you is fatz' that might be bullying but calling her out once or twice on a tv show is not tantamounter to bullying

Im not picking sides about this but im just saying.....your definition of bullying is just like....i dont even know lol its so subjective I guess

marrytheknight2012

Uh yea,it IS bullying.Still falls under that category.God are you from f*cking Pluto or something?Your logic seriously astounds me.

No, I'm not from Pluto, I'm a hotdog heiress. Its not bullying. I stick by that, you cant bully someone by saying something to them once and you cant bully someone by talking about them indirectly. thats talking about them behind their backs, not bullying. there is a difference, otherwise id be bullying all of you.

heavymlover

But since when is Gaga the reason behind all those nasty comments? Those comments come from Madonna fans, Rihanna fans, Katy fans, Nicki fans, Mariah fans, Ke$ha fans, they come from rock fans, and yeah, they come from Gaga fans... But the only person that should do something is Gaga? I don't get it. Sharon talks about fur and meat, but why doesn't she talk about her husband tearing apart an animal's head on stage? What happened to that? I'm not saying Gaga made the best choices adressing this issue, but it's ridiculous to blame her for something she can't control.

misanthrope

I can tell you that I won't, but I doubt you'd believe me. Honestly, what you just described is exactly what I'd want her to do. She needs to in order to save her own ass. I can already tell you mass media will eat this whole thing up.

At last we've found some common ground.

Well hopefully they find some sort of way to nip it in the bud. They're following eachother on twitter which, probably shouldn't mean anything, but it could signify that they contacted eachother within these past 2 or so hours. Maybe. Idk.

marrytheknight2012

Im not picking sides about this but im just saying.....your definition of bullying is just like....i dont even know lol its so subjective I guess

Its not really. I mean I think in some instances where its severe a one time thing could be considered bullying .ie, 'go kill yourself' but calling some popstar fat on tv is not bullying... calling them or tweeting them or something non stop is bullying or just being a stalker, I could consider Marc Monster a stalker instead of a devoted fan. You say potato I say tater. Same difference. I think the word bullying has become so mainstream and watered down and people take advantage of that now, especially Gaga fans. You can't have a disagreement or you are a bully etc. Bullying is not teasing or taunting.

Joe Matthews

It seems to me, Gaga critics her aren't really interested in promoting love or solving the problem, they just want to accuse her of hypocrisy and tearing her down. They think promoting love and anti-bulling means she can NEVER speak up for herself.

No one's trying to tear her down. I think you're overestimating the gravity of my argument. I'm not trying to say Gaga is inherently hypocrite. I'm saying there's flaws in her message that she needs to address, before pointing out similar flaws in others (e.g. Kelly).

misanthrope

No, I'm not from Pluto, I'm a hotdog heiress. Its not bullying. I stick by that, you cant bully someone by saying something to them once and you cant bully someone by talking about them indirectly. thats talking about them behind their backs, not bullying. there is a difference, otherwise id be bullying all of you.

talking about someone behind their back = bullying though.

Its all **** talking, its all promoting negativity about whatever person is the focal point of discussion. Like i dont even want to get into this because I like kelly and I like fashion police but I dont see how that shouldn't be considered bullying honestly.

But thats the common mindset of humor and **** these days, crudeness is praised. being "read" is character building.

Then you,sir/madam are a f*ckig ignorant moron.Do some research about bullying before you act like your high and mighty.

get the hell off of this website if you have such ignorant opinions on this.

Daenerys

I get off from a long day at work and come back to this...... :sweat:

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen