💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga vs. The Osbournes

MichaelSimpson7

Featured Posts

Not the ones who don't preach a message of love and acceptance towards their fanbase.

Conclusion: no popstar should promote love and acceptance, because it puts unreasonable demands and expectations on them. Dare to be anti-bullying, you have to be a saint that eats **** from everyone without complaint.

Is that what you're saying? Just be like Rihanna or Madonna, have fun.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• marrytheknight2012

• misanthrope

• TheProfessor

• Americano

ha im not sure i even agree with everything I say, sometimes Im just bein devils advocate but I just dont think Kelly did anything wrong...at all. She called Christina fat, who cares, thats not bullying... bullying is systematic. (Kelly Binsimon lol)

I seriously question where your concept of logic comes from.According to you,Kelly's not a bully for calling Christina fat,but yet when Gaga's called out and she responds with class,she's a hypocrite?What the f*ck?That's not how that works.

Kelly IS being a bully for everything she said,this letter included,and your idea of logic is just unbelievable.Calling someone fat,whether it be a celebrity or a normal person,is BULLYING.You really need to work on reading the damn dictionary and learn what the f*ck "logic" actually means,before you call Gaga a hypocrite.

nick4bty

:dies: were fighting and cutting each other and they drink wine while enjoing the cat fight :dead:

As they listen to ARTPOP :toofunny:

Mhmm. That's why I'm saying she should address the issue with those particular fans. For example if she were to tweet "I do not condone any death threats or violent comments made towards Kelly Osbourne or any other celebrity. I would like to ask those involved to stop immediately."

Just as the Beatles made a public statement that they do not support cutting up families with knives after what Charles Manson did. Oh wait...they didn't make any such statement.

My concern would be if Gaga says anything to acknowledge the crazies (even if it's to tell them to stop) it could encourage them to keep going because Gaga "noticed" them.

Then again, maybe for the sake of PR it would be good for Gaga to say that. I don't know. That's a tough call! :ohno:

misanthrope

:dies: were fighting and cutting each other and they drink wine while enjoing the cat fight :dead:

I can assure you.......Kelly and Gaga are not friends lol And im sure if Gaga even was lurking on this thread her response wouldn't be enjoyment lol

Joe Matthews

hasnt she done that her entire carrer though :shrug:

Not when she stoops down to their level.

What im hearing is that the only thing that will temporarily appease you is if she types up a brand new statement directly to her fans. Which most likely won't change a thing but will make her look better in your and other peoples eyes. Then it will be forgotten and we'll be in this same predicament once again. I mean no one seems to remember her tweeting fans to stop being disrespectful towards Adele....you imply shes never directly told her fans to "stop it" when technically she has. And technically she sort of did in this letter....

At least she wouldn't be getting slammed in the media for being responsible for those irrational stans of hers. Distancing yourself from such acts is always the best way to go.

Honestly, it feels like you're arguing for the sake of arguing. I'm not deviating from my point of view and neither are you. Let's just agree to disagree and move on.

Conclusion: no popstar should promote love and acceptance, because it puts unreasonable demands and expectations on them. Dare to be anti-bullying, you have to be a saint that eats **** from everyone without complaint.

Is that what you're saying? Just be like Rihanna or Madonna, have fun.

Nope. What I'm saying is if you choose that path, you better be prepared to practice what you preach.

Edited by Joe Matthews

marrytheknight2012

I seriously question where your concept of logic comes from.According to you,Kelly's not a bully for calling Christina fat,but yet when Gaga's called out and she responds with class,she's a hypocrite?What the f*ck?That's not how that works.

Kelly IS being a bully for everything she said,this letter included,and your idea of logic is just unbelievable.Calling someone fat,whether it be a celebrity or a normal person,is BULLYING.You really need to work on reading the damn dictionary and learn what the f*ck "logic" actually means,before you call Gaga a hypocrite.

calling someone fat isnt bullying, thats teasing or taunting. unless you do it on a regular basis it isnt bullying. that show has nothing to do with bullying anyway, you all are reaching for the gilded sausages but ya aint finding em.

TheProfessor

As they listen to ARTPOP

oh **** ARTPOP why did u remind me that **** i thought i would forget about it, that **** isnt gonna let us sleep at night tbh :cryga: :laughga:

What im hearing is that the only thing that will temporarily appease you is if she types up a brand new statement directly to her fans. Which most likely won't change a thing but will make her look better in your and other peoples eyes.

YES! The best way to end a stan war isn't to lecture your fans as a group, it's to befriend the other party. Britney and Gaga being sweet to each other publicity did a lot to mend fences in 2011. Either star b---hing about comments made by the others' most irrational stans wouldn't have solved anything.

misanthrope

Just as the Beatles made a public statement that they do not support cutting up families with knives after what Charles Manson did. Oh wait...they didn't make any such statement.

My concern would be if Gaga says anything to acknowledge the crazies (even if it's to tell them to stop) it could encourage them to keep going because Gaga "noticed" them.

Then again, maybe for the sake of PR it would be good for Gaga to say that. I don't know. That's a tough call! :ohno:

For the sake of PR it would be good. She should once and for all type up a blatantly direct letter to her devious fans in regards to their behavior. It would appease everyone, make her look good, and hopefully kill this potentially bad publicity.

Because honestly even if she makes a statement, her devious fans will probably continue being devious because they ARE individuals and not members of a cult as people so viciously try to imply and her haters will still find fault in what she says. Gaga can't win. If she wrote a blatant letter to her fans I wouldn't doubt that Joe Matthews would find inconsistencies in it as well lol

Edited by misanthrope

PaperIz

Ugggh! This is crazy. Gaga was so polite and Sharon was such a meanie. Gaga said she didn't support what those monsters said, what else can she do really? Uggh

Joe Matthews

That's a valid argument, but I think the pros outweigh the cons in this instance. But again, that's just my two cents.

misanthrope

At least she wouldn't be getting slammed in the media for being responsible for those irrational stans of hers. Distancing yourself from such acts is always the best way to go.

Honestly, it feels like you're arguing for the sake of arguing. I'm not deviating from my point of view and neither are you. Let's just agree to disagree and move on.

I agree though that she should write an empty letter directly to her devious fans. I agree. It serves no purpose other than to make her look good, but I agree.

The only thing is even if she does so I wouldn't doubt that you or other people will find fault in what she says. Thats a very misanthropic statement of me to make but its the truth. People reach to find fault in what she does.

TheProfessor

I can assure you.......Kelly and Gaga are not friends lol And im sure if Gaga even was lurking on this thread her response wouldn't be enjoyment lol

no i was refering to this foto exactly look at the laptop http://armgaga.ru/ph...a-2012-god.html :laughga: :smh:

misanthrope

calling someone fat isnt bullying, thats teasing or taunting. unless you do it on a regular basis it isnt bullying. that show has nothing to do with bullying anyway, you all are reaching for the gilded sausages but ya aint finding em.

Well...she does it on a weekly basis. Just saying....

no i was refering to this foto exactly look at the laptop http://armgaga.ru/ph...a-2012-god.html :laughga::smh:

A big yellow exclamation point comes up instead of an image. I don't think its available in the u.s. :confuse:

Edited by misanthrope