Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga vs. The Osbournes

MichaelSimpson7

Featured Posts

Evanescence

I can't at people here and on ATRL comparing cruelty of animals to humans....

It disgusts me that people actually still use Gaga's choice to wear fur as a point against her supposed hypocrisy.

I don't value an animal's life as equal to that of a human and neither should any of those delusional children still addressing the "fur" issue.

I'm all for treating animals with dignity when possible but they do not have rights whatsoever. They have privileges, that we humans give them. I highly doubt a hungry ass tiger is going to read you your rights when they bite your head off.

If Gaga wants to wear fur then more power to her. It's her choice just like it's your choice to "save the world!".

Classy response :clap:

Edited by Evanescence

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• marrytheknight2012

• misanthrope

• TheProfessor

• Americano

RAMROD

It disgusts me that people actually still use Gaga's choice to wear fur as a point against her supposed hypocrisy.

I don't value an animal's life as equal to that of a human and neither should any of those delusional children still addressing the "fur" issue.

I'm all for treating animals with dignity when possible but they do not have rights whatsoever. They have privileges, that we humans give them. I highly doubt a hungry ass tiger is going to read you your rights when they bite your head off.

If Gaga wants to wear fur then more power to her. It's her choice just like it's your choice to "save the world!".

You're awesome.

I like you. And your post here. :clap:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

If people are going to argue about her wearing fur then they should discuss that as a separate issue. When people like Sharon toss that in, it appears as a deflection and does not address the issue at hand.

However, I agree with your sentiments regarding fur and animal rights. I do believe in perserving animals and treating them with dignity, but to go on a witch hunt for those who eat meat or wear fur is not the way to do it.

Silence those demons... . 🖤

Evanescence

If people are going to argue about her wearing fur then they should discuss that as a separate issue. When people like Sharon toss that in, it appears as a deflection and does not address the issue at hand.

However, I agree with your sentiments regarding fur and animal rights. I do believe in perserving animals and treating them with dignity, but to go on a witch hunt for those who eat meat or wear fur is not the way to do it.

Well said.

JustAHolyFool

The fact that the Osbournes are tarring the entire population of Lady Gaga's fan base are being horrible internet trolls that at the click of her fingers Lady Gaga can control is just naive, Lady Gaga has just as much control over them as they do so why are they hitting out at her in the first place?

Secondly Sharon needs to re read Gaga's letter because she clearly failed to understand the point Gaga was making, I think its so ironic though that Kelly doesn't like comments made about her appearance when she does that for a living, Gaga has handled the situation with such class, I'm proud of her showing such maturity

Michelle

This.

Ozzy is still cool in my book! His family is a mess, tho. :rockstar:

AND this.

Lets go take a howl at that moon🌙 -Crowley

As much as I don't want this to turn into a pointless back and forth, I am glad that Gaga replied.

Kelly O is a ****ing hypocrite. She spent years being 'bullied' and being unhappy about her weight and as soon as she lost it she magically transformed herself into 'fashion critic' judging other people in the exact same way she used to be judged herself. When she criticised Gaga (for what I believe is the second time) and Gaga responded she couldn't even take on the arguement herself and had to get her mother to do it.

Gaga can engage in this matter all she wants. She is still Lady Gaga and way above and beyond this arguement. She is entertaining it because she chooses to. Kelly O and her mother still continue to be two previous nobodies who used a reality show to transform themselves into celebrities with no discernible talent. I know whose side I am on.

This was seriously my entertainment for the last 30mins. I think that the letter Gaga wrote was fine, but I know there are some horrible Gaga fans out there who do not take notice of her message, which is a shame. i guess there will always be "bad apples" in any group. It's just a pity that because of them, the whole fanbase comes under attack.

She just replied to Sharons letter on twitter

Lady Gaga â€@ladygaga

The "real world" can be cruel, why not try to change it into a better place? I am an activist. Nobody takes adolescents seriously, I do

Lady Gaga â€@ladygaga

My letter to @MissKellyO was open, because her statements on cyber-bulling were public & as a youth activist I'm compelled to be involved.

Classy as always

but little monsters are the worst cyber-bullies :fail:

i read all 78 pages, wtf is wrong with me! but i do admit, that i feel incredibly accomplished, i guess that just proves how sad my life is. lol jk.

Edited by saycart1991

CroatiaGeisha

She released an album called Born This Way and has been doing her best to set a good example during the era, though of course she was not perfect as any human. People would miss the point of that proposed letter just like they missed the point her music, message, presentation, slogans she has been uttering since she began supporting the LBGT community, those ostracized by society, and those bullied, even the bullies themselves. She started an organization for the sole purpose of taking a stance against all forms of bullying and encouraging positive motivation to get involved and for each individual who follows her message to do their part. If all that didn't work, what will some letter do?

She cannot change anyone, but each one of us can change ourselves. It is time to assume responsibility for one's own actions instead of waiting on an entertainer to be doing a job meant for one's parents, teachers, coaches, counselors, and hopefully our own self judgment and ability of self restraint. These people aren't some wild dogs on leashes. They are self aware humans that should be able to think for themselves and have responsibility for their own words and actions.

I'm not specifically asking for a letter, a campaign would be much better.

Two of your points seem contradictory I think. :huh: If Gaga is taking on the role as an activist, and like you said, make the album and launch a charity in dedication to anti-bullying efforts, doesn't that also mean she has the responsibility to influence/raise awareness? The majority of her fans are juvenile, a lot are immature and have some learning to do (adolescents are not known to be the most self-aware age group :smh:). Gaga can speak to them through a cultural lens about the power of words and this can be a lot of fun and hilarious too. :lala: Gaga has changed many lives already, if she cannot influence (some) people to treat each other kindly, then why make herself a part of a foundation that is devoted to spreading kindness?