💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga vs. The Osbournes

MichaelSimpson7

Featured Posts

Amen Fashion

she didn't need to respond to Sharon's awful and biased letter

Now i KNOW that gaga is trying to milk this for some attention

Shut the **** up. If she would want attention she would just post a picture of her tits. Well if you want it classy a picture with taylor. That would be enough for some headlines.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• marrytheknight2012

• misanthrope

• TheProfessor

• Americano

Michelle

She just replied to Sharons letter on twitter

Lady Gaga â€@ladygaga

The "real world" can be cruel, why not try to change it into a better place? I am an activist. Nobody takes adolescents seriously, I do

Lady Gaga â€@ladygaga

My letter to @MissKellyO was open, because her statements on cyber-bulling were public & as a youth activist I'm compelled to be involved.

Classy as always

:clap: such class.

as for people saying she "wants more attention" umm ok, because She has no attention at all. She totally "needs" it right?

o-k. :roll:

Lets go take a howl at that moon🌙 -Crowley

gaga needs attention!!! do you know any better jokes?:) she hasnt spoken to any media for like 8 months and she is constantly in headlines:) please get real.and if you believe this issue can affect in any way her career you need reality check:)

TheMadridHash

A couple of tweets seems modest compared to another open letter. :shrug:

Don't get me wrong, i didn't mind the response, just it annoys me that she pays attention to such a biased coment like that, i mean that doesn't even qualify as an argument, that's all. and my Complain about wanting attention WE ALL KNOW GAGA DOES THIS, I mean there's a reason why she is the Media Queen, she knows how to work her way trough the media, and that's part of her legacy and her success

Shut the **** up. If she would want attention she would just post a picture of her tits. Well if you want it classy a picture with taylor. That would be enough for some headlines.

Breed Love & Compasion, there was no need for such agressive response, i mean, we're all fans here

Amen Fashion

Breed Love & Compasion, there was no need for such agressive response, i mean, we're all fans here

Its not an agressive response. Hope you didnt get me wrong.

DaR34lestBeitch

for the record, i would just like to say that this **** has no impact on her work or her ability to release music. that's just stupid to bring up. and in the real world, this is no big deal.

EarnYourLeather

The "real world" can be cruel, why not try to change it into a better place? I am an activist. Nobody takes adolescents seriously, I do. My letter to Kelly Osbourne was open, because her statements on cyber-bulling were public & as a youth activist I'm compelled to be involved.

GaGa's response.

Don't get me wrong, i didn't mind the response, just it annoys me that she pays attention to such a biased coment like that, i mean that doesn't even qualify as an argument, that's all. and my Complain about wanting attention WE ALL KNOW GAGA DOES THIS, I mean there's a reason why she is the Media Queen, she knows how to work her way trough the media, and that's part of her legacy and her success

This is the entertainment business and more eyes on her adds to the value of her powerful platform of reaching millions willing to spend thousands on her. Isn't that why producers and celebrities want to work with her? Isn't that why Pepsi wants her for a commercial?

People went everywhere making fun of her, saying she had a penis when it came down to a garment malfunction. The haters or anyone do her a favor every time they utter her name online or offline. Did those thousands of comments ultimately damage her career? It did the opposite in a very short time frame.

By responding, the Osbournes gave her more attention, which played more in her favor than it did for Kelly. Even Joan got it from her statement and made light of it, by posting the date and time of her show. It's a two way street, as more publicity will go towards their show to see their reactions. It's a self feeding frenzy.

Promotion and publicity is half of showbiz because oh look, we're here talking about it like it matters to the price of beans.

Silence those demons... . 🖤

Kelly unfollowed Gaga after these tweets. Ha.

Wow, so much changes these days. Did the tweets really trigger it?

Silence those demons... . 🖤

Wow, so much changes these days. Did the tweets really trigger it?

probably but I mean, they weren't even criticizing her, Gags was just explaining why she made the letter public. I was hoping they could've settled this privately but apparently they didn't. Or maybe they just threw insults at each other through DMs I'm just happy Gaga is still standing by her words on this and was not intimidated by Sharon's reply.

Mister G

Kelly was pretty much put in her place. For someone with so much to say she clearly didn't have much to say now. This won't phase Gaga one bit. Life will go on.