Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga vs. The Osbournes

MichaelSimpson7

Featured Posts

The Osbournes do have a point with mentioning the fur. But that's it. Gaga cannot do anything if some of her fans are just behaving ridiculous. Nevertheless Gaga said everything what needs to be said. She killed it :legend:

And how is wearing leather any different? I'm pretty sure I have seen Kelly wear leather

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• marrytheknight2012

• misanthrope

• TheProfessor

• Americano

They are called griefers...I used to play mmo's and a lot of people simply played to ruin other players fun.

Grave camping :derpga:

GagaSlayedYou

I think we have to stop talking about this, they can say a lot of things to Gaga and LM, but we musnt hear them. We are giving them publicity, and if you search gaga in google images you can find a half of results, there are osbourne photos. The silence is better

Lol@the shade in gaga's letter.... I'm sorry, she really did call shots at Kelly's weight. She knew what she was doing.

But I like both of them, so I don't take sides here.

Edited by lovecrumb

CroatiaGeisha

Why do people keep saying this? What would a letter or tweet accomplish if there are those in this fan base missed the entire BTW message?

It might not change anything, but it would show that she really has a problem with it. If I were Gaga, I think I would at least make an effort to write out something expressing my thoughts over Stan wars/inflammatory people online. I think a part of the BTWF should also teach people not to bully. A funny idea that comes to mind is maybe releasing a series of humorous posters/slogans surrounding the unwritten rules of online communication. I know there is no stopping death threats from mentally ill fans, or even making a huge difference, but I would bet it would make at least a few people think before they write!

It might not change anything, but it would show that she really has a problem with it. If I were Gaga, I think I would at least make an effort to write out something expressing my thoughts over Stan wars/inflammatory people online. I think a part of the BTWF should also teach people not to bully. A funny idea that comes to mind is maybe releasing a series of humorous posters/slogans surrounding the unwritten rules of online communication. I know there is no stopping death threats from mentally ill fans, or even making a huge difference, but I would bet it would make at least a few people think before they write!

She released an album called Born This Way and has been doing her best to set a good example during the era, though of course she was not perfect as any human. People would miss the point of that proposed letter just like they missed the point her music, message, presentation, slogans she has been uttering since she began supporting the LBGT community, those ostracized by society, and those bullied, even the bullies themselves. She started an organization for the sole purpose of taking a stance against all forms of bullying and encouraging positive motivation to get involved and for each individual who follows her message to do their part. If all that didn't work, what will some letter do?

She cannot change anyone, but each one of us can change ourselves. It is time to assume responsibility for one's own actions instead of waiting on an entertainer to be doing a job meant for one's parents, teachers, coaches, counselors, and hopefully our own self judgment and ability of self restraint. These people aren't some wild dogs on leashes. They are self aware humans that should be able to think for themselves and have responsibility for their own words and actions.

Edited by 4twistedshadows
Silence those demons... . 🖤

Ellie Sioux

She released an album called Born This Way and has been doing her best to set a good example during the era, though of course she was not perfect as any human. People would miss the point of that proposed letter just like they missed the point her music, message, presentation, slogans she has been uttering since she began supporting the LBGT community, those ostracized by society, and those bullied, even the bullies themselves. She started an organization for the sole purpose of taking a stance against all forms of bullying and encouraging positive motivation to get involved and for each individual who follows her message to do their part. If all that didn't work, what will some letter do?

She cannot change anyone, but each one of us can change ourselves. It is time to assume responsibility for one's own actions instead of waiting on an entertainer to be doing a job meant for one's parents, teachers, coaches, counselors, and hopefully our own self judgment and ability of self restraint. These people aren't some wild dogs on leashes. They are self aware humans that should be able to think for themselves and have responsibility for their own words and actions.

:clap: this is why we love you, Twisty.

Redstreak

You are absolutely one of my favorite members.
Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

RitaOral

She just replied to Sharons letter on twitter

Lady Gaga â€@ladygaga

The "real world" can be cruel, why not try to change it into a better place? I am an activist. Nobody takes adolescents seriously, I do

Lady Gaga â€@ladygaga

My letter to @MissKellyO was open, because her statements on cyber-bulling were public & as a youth activist I'm compelled to be involved.

Classy as always

Edited by CakeLike

Flippy

Lady Gaga â€@ladygaga

The "real world" can be cruel, why not try to change it into a better place? I am an activist. Nobody takes adolescents seriously, I do

Lady Gaga â€@ladygaga

My letter to @MissKellyO was open, because her statements on cyber-bulling were public & as a youth activist I'm compelled to be involved.

Classy as always

:clap:

I thought this was over by now though :smh:

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

Lady Gaga â€@ladygaga

Lady Gaga â€@ladygaga

Classy as always

Another round and she keeps it classy. :clap:

TheMadridHash

she didn't need to respond to Sharon's awful and biased letter

Now i KNOW that gaga is trying to milk this for some attention

she didn't need to respond to Sharon's awful and biased letter

Now i KNOW that gaga is trying to milk this for some attention

A couple of tweets seems modest compared to another open letter. :shrug: