Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Every holiday song on this week's Hot 100

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

@Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal storm cloud🌩️。˚❀

Maxine Puth

25 extra entries Bloody Mary has to worry about :partysick: Why can’t a Gaga song blow up when the charts are slow

Teletubby
2 minutes ago, Maxine Puth said:

25 extra entries Bloody Mary has to worry about :partysick: 

last week it was 12, next week it can be 50:partysick:

@Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal storm cloud🌩️。˚❀

InsomniaMonster69

I really don't understand that. Do people REALLY listen to Christmas songs?? Or are these streams from Malls that have their Christmas playlist on loop?

1 minute ago, TasteofaFish said:

I really don't understand that. Do people REALLY listen to Christmas songs?? Or are these streams from Malls that have their Christmas plalost on power rotation?

Yes :sis:

Billboard is a mess :awkney:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Maxine Puth

No but imagine Bloody Mary does chart and it’s put in with a bunch of Christmas songs… the reaction from middle aged parents trying to enjoy their Christmas hits when the intro starts 

Bonkers
3 minutes ago, Maxine Puth said:

No but imagine Bloody Mary does chart and it’s put in with a bunch of Christmas songs… the reaction from middle aged parents trying to enjoy their Christmas hits when the intro starts 

Funny you posted this.  I was going to ask if Cardi B's version of Wham's "Last Christmas" had started to chart yet.

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

jimmytimestep
16 minutes ago, TasteofaFish said:

I really don't understand that. Do people REALLY listen to Christmas songs?? Or are these streams from Malls that have their Christmas playlist on loop?

yes, but even moreso...radio plays Christmas songs.

i just wish different songs got their time in the spotlight each year. this looks identical to every christmas the past few years. why can't brenda lee and burl ives have their turn at #1?

holy scheisse

Mariah’s song is objectively amazing—but SO overplayed and annoying at this point I swear:saladga:

Archived