💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Dr. Luke at No. 2 on Billboard's Top Hot 100 Producer of 2022

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

Dr. Luke (real name: Lukasz Gottwald) finishes at No. 2 on the year-end Hot 100 Producers ranking, thanks to 7 production credits on the Hot 100 during the eligibility period.

3 of those tracks reached the top 10:
• Nicki Minaj’s “Super Freaky Girl,” which spent a week at No. 1,
• Latto’s “Big Energy” (No. 3),
• Doja Cat’s “Need To Know” (No. 8).
Doja Cat and The Weeknd’s “You Right” came close, peaking at No. 11.

Dr. Luke has earned 18 No. 1 hits on the Hot 100 in his career, the third-most of all time (as of this writing) after George Martin and Max Martin, who each have 23.
source

FjAYOA0XoAsxaoy?format=jpg&name=large

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

Versace

Interesting how the most streamed Luke produced songs aren’t even by Kim yet she gets the most flack for working for with him. Heck even Luke doesn’t get as much hate as Kim. Mariah has straight out expressed her support for Luke recently literally saying “We love you Luke” on a live stream after working with him on the Latto remix yet y’all will be streaming All I Want for Christmas like its second nature. Nicki and Doja also are still thriving after working with him time and time again. So please don’t try it for the millionth time and just acknowledge that the trans person (no matter how in the wrong she is) is the biggest target among the wrong doers. Let’s put it at that and be fair for once. 

PartySick
10 minutes ago, Versace said:

y’all will be streaming All I Want for Christmas like its second nature

Let's be real, whoever voluntarily streams this song is a psychopath :rip:

🖤

20 minutes ago, Versace said:

yet y’all will be streaming All I Want for Christmas like its second nature. 

because he wasn‘t involved in the Song?

aaand Mariah got lots of crap here too for saying that! Let‘s not get it twisted! (And as for Nicki, her Husband is just as bad as Luke - so I dont think anyone sees her as a good judge of Character).

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

Controversiaga

God I wish he didn’t f~~k w Kesha.  He really makes great pop music.  Such a shame he had to take advantage of her.

Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga”

1 hour ago, Versace said:

Interesting how the most streamed Luke produced songs aren’t even by Kim yet she gets the most flack for working for with him. Heck even Luke doesn’t get as much hate as Kim. Mariah has straight out expressed her support for Luke recently literally saying “We love you Luke” on a live stream after working with him on the Latto remix yet y’all will be streaming All I Want for Christmas like its second nature. Nicki and Doja also are still thriving after working with him time and time again. So please don’t try it for the millionth time and just acknowledge that the trans person (no matter how in the wrong she is) is the biggest target among the wrong doers. Let’s put it at that and be fair for once. 

have you read a nicki thread on this website?

mother, what must i do?

26 minutes ago, RihBeyGa said:

God I wish he didn’t f~~k w Kesha.  He really makes great pop music.  Such a shame he had to take advantage of her.

He doesn’t even actually produce the vast majority of the songs he credited to at this point. It’s mostly just artists and producers who ended up in his camp doing all the work and him making money off the credits because he treats them all like they are his property. So many artists have alluded to this and a few like Doja straight up said it - although she was forced to recant it because once again - he treats them like property.

RainingOnMe
12 minutes ago, NATAH said:

have you read a nicki thread on this website?

It's a Kim apologist, just ignore them and their essay rants. Always the same argument.

ALGAYDO
3 hours ago, Versace said:

Literally every artist that works with Luke gets dragged. Kim is the only artist that has almost only gay fans, so obviously she’ll be talked about by gay men on a gay website made to support a gay artist lol Doja doesn’t support Luke, and Nicki+Latto+Saweetie all get dragged for supporting that rapist, they just don’t get as many threads here because- like I mentioned- Kim’s fans are mostly gays, the other artists have a straight-majority in their fan bases. 

it’s really not that hard to understand. 

but I know, Kim is the only person to get a pass for supporting a rapist because she’s a trans women that makes cheap music for the Gays™ so y’all won’t care :mark:

ajmsamuel

@Joshie S fyi

kindest regards

Joshie S
1 minute ago, ajmsamuel said:

@Joshie S fyi

@ajmsamuel fyi to you too. This is not and has never been about transgender.

11 minutes ago, ALGAYDO said:

Literally every artist that works with Luke gets dragged. Kim is the only artist that has almost only gay fans, so obviously she’ll be talked about by gay men on a gay website made to support a gay artist lol Doja doesn’t support Luke, and Nicki+Latto+Saweetie all get dragged for supporting that rapist, they just don’t get as many threads here because- like I mentioned- Kim’s fans are mostly gays, the other artists have a straight-majority in their fan bases. 

it’s really not that hard to understand. 

but I know, Kim is the only person to get a pass for supporting a rapist because she’s a trans women that makes cheap music for the Gays™ so y’all won’t care :mark:

The melody that you choose can rescue you ♥

Joshie S

Again, no one made this about trans people until you brought it into the argument. 

#FreeKesha

The melody that you choose can rescue you ♥

Archived