Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

What are THE best visuals of Gaga's career?

OMonster

Featured Posts

OMonster

For me, I think right up there has to be this film for the ARTPOP era: 

I think it perfectly embodies everything Gaga is (or can be) as an artist... artificial, stripped back, dark, obsessive, raw, chaotic, referential, grotesque, beautiful... all of it. I watch that film and I see the battle between Gaga and Stefani. I see Gaga's creative soul and the torment that sets it on fire.  

I also think TCB opening is extremely striking...

fbc3def5741b11029b20b2bfcbeebb42fefc3a28

It's not as 'iconic' as other moments but I'll never forget how genuinely spine-chilling it was when this appeared in the stadium. Again, it just feels so quintessential Gaga. It feels like we were taken back in time to when 'Gaga' was first born as an artist. I think it's the best tour visual of her career.

subtext / fantasy

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Controversiaga

Alejandro music video 

Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga”

To this day nothing has eclipsed the Fame perfume commercial (the long version). Alejandro is very close, and so is Bad Romance. 

skaxboy

This one is my favorite visuals. I see a lot of the Chromatica Ball intro in this. 

I love these two background videos. The  Fame is one of my favorite looks ever, and the video itself is great. I referred to it as the Miss Piggy look and I love Miss Piggy. The A-Yo one is so simple, but I love the part where she has the glasses and is doing hand gestures.

skaxboy
2 hours ago, DenDenTired said:

Hands down

Yaaaaasss!!!! I remember being a little bit afraid after seeing this at the MB 1.0. It was just Puke on Gaga and the song was “Tears In The Rain” by Zomby. 

Then in MB 2.0, the audience reactions were priceless! The puking was one thing, but the bloody heart….the amount of gasps of shock was so awesome to me! 

Archived