💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Why is Gagas Team so slow?

Noah

Featured Posts

D1SC0STICK
1 hour ago, andy232000 said:

As a marketing major, this pisses me off too. Yes, we understand this is not a traditional single roll-out, no, we are not expecting a music video or the song to be sent to radio, but **** like this happens all the time and a good manager and team should know when to strike when the iron is hot. Even if it isnt planned, It would not kill them to at least rt a Wednesday edit. 

I get your opinion but I honestly think Gaga and her team are in the comfort zone and are like... okay with what they have (and the money it earns them) so why do extra effort, you know? A team like Taylor Swift would obviously do this, because that's a money making machine, but I guess Gaga and her team don't do it anymore to gain extra attention or money. Just being satisfied with what they have probably :iamfair:

Find your freedom in the music.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
D1SC0STICK
5 minutes ago, TimotheeChalamet said:

Guys but why? The song wasn't even in the show it's only a tikotk trend bound to die in a matter of days. 

Also, you have to understand that she's not a traditional popstar anymore, she's way and thankfully so above that. If something like "Running Up The Hill" happened, with BM being a main theme for a show or a movie, then yes, but this isn't going anywhere. I guess you want Gaga to be everywhere and on top of the game and **** but this is getting out of hand

This :tony:

She doesn't need those 'small things' anymore. She's in a good place where she is and honestly, fans hope it gets to something big (kinda do to though), but I've learned to let her glory be in what she's achieved and will be achieving in the future. PERIODT

andy232000
29 minutes ago, D1SC0STICK said:

I get your opinion but I honestly think Gaga and her team are in the comfort zone and are like... okay with what they have (and the money it earns them) so why do extra effort, you know? A team like Taylor Swift would obviously do this, because that's a money making machine, but I guess Gaga and her team don't do it anymore to gain extra attention or money. Just being satisfied with what they have probably :iamfair:

Sounds like a terrible case of conformity. Which is something I personally do not agree with in any type of job. If it were just the one time, I understand wanting to be comfortable for a while, but let's be honest, they have been in this state for years. 

MrHappy

When it comes to music she dosent like treating her music like a product, and Im sure she doesnt even care about the chart or viral moment but when it comes to haus labs she is filming a whole video between chromatica ball acts :billie:

RAMROD

She could have in on it, but well, it is classic Ga. What can we say?? :poot:

(ïŸ‰â—•ăƒźâ—•)✧*: be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ž艞*) ♡♡♡

1 hour ago, Noah said:

I definitely do not want a Music Video, but something for the fans. A little Lyric Video celebrating Bloody Mary + BTW Era, putting it on Gagas Playlists on Spotify and Apple Music etc. I just wish there'd been some reaction. 

even so, a good lyric video will take a week or more to make if they don't force some employee to work overtime for a trend that's going to be gone real soon

christmas songs are already climbing the charts and they'll only get stronger as december begins

their best option is playlisting which has already happened

mother, what must i do?

D1SC0STICK
19 minutes ago, andy232000 said:

Sounds like a terrible case of conformity. Which is something I personally do not agree with in any type of job. If it were just the one time, I understand wanting to be comfortable for a while, but let's be honest, they have been in this state for years. 

I totally agree and also want them to give us more when there is an opportunity, but sadly, they don't. I've made peace with it :bradley:

me thinks they need to release a "tiktok" version as other artists have :messga:

the people are hungry for it

mother, what must i do?

NashvilleGAGA
4 hours ago, tomsches said:

It isn’t even that big of an event yet, like people are acting like this is her running up that hill moment. and many people, probably including, Gaga don’t care about TikTok and its short lived trends. I guess she wants to be seen more as a serious artist than someone who’s quick to jump on every bandwagon to promote and get those numbers. 

I agree with this, I also think that in the nicest way possible... she doesn't care that much maybe? I think for better or worse she's forging her own path at this point in her art. She always has, but where in the past public recognition would, for example, change a single choice; now I think she just does what she does. I would think her posture is more that of "Hell yeah that's an amazing song, no surprise here. That's why I played it on JWT." I'm sure she's somewhat grateful for the recognition but ultimately I don't think it matters. Yes, her team could be more tuned in to trends like this, but I bet they're all already working on the next 2-3 years of art at any given point. Very forward looking overall.  

Reginald

:ladyhaha: After the Sour Candy missed opportunity, it's pretty clear that isn't concerned with making an impact virally... which is unfortunate, from a pop culture perspective. She used to be the queen of spontaneous impact. 

Stay tuned for the Bloody Mary lipstain collection though 

loathereality
5 hours ago, Noah said:

This whole Bloody Mary thing just is annoying me. It‘s been at least 3 days since it went viral and there have been no Tweets, Videos or anything made. Not even a Link being posted. Is her Team stuck? Do they not use or get social media well?

I get that this is not a traditional Single Rollout and I don‘t need them to treat it as one, but it‘d be nice for them to acknowledge the popularity of this Song, maybe post a few links, stories, tiktoks, release a Remix EP on iTunes. There are so many ways to celebrate the rise of Bloody Mary - but there is nothing. If we do not get anything by Friday I‘ll be very sad, because it may just be another fumbled moment. 

To not end this so negatively, I want to present a possible way to not have mistakes like this happen again. Hire a Social Media Person + add someone on the Management Team that keeps an eye on the Internet. What Gaga Songs are doing well? What can make the fan experience better? With little things just happening, there being more of a dialogue between Fans & Management, the whole Joy of being a Fan is actually there versus frustration. 

like also they can literally do free promo and get extra thosands of usd literally with a few tweets and stories, it can only benefit them

StressedOut

I imagine she doesn't care about tiktok trends. She might comment, "đŸ–€", on one of those tiktoks in 3 weeks. I'm sure she's always aware of what's going on and team keeps her informed etc., but she just thinks it's cool and moves on.

RahrahWitch

I don't think Gaga or her Team really care for trends that much. Gaga's so huge that she doesn't need to remind the GP she's still here. To me It feels like they want to keep quiet before Joker and that that off with a Bang.

tyler k
5 hours ago, Noah said:

Comparing it to what Meghan Trainors Team did with Title when it went viral or The Weeknds Team with Die For You
 this is laughable. It‘s barely added to any major playlists, there are no tweets or posts about it. I think there can always be made more of an effort, especially when someone like Gaga has such a huge Team. 

well she wrote that song and all of her music specifically for TikTok so that makes sense.... their marketing teams are prepared for that kind of push.

not to say Gaga's team isn't- they do seem to be fumbling the bag a bit right now. But MARINA for example didn't make a playlist or push any of her trending songs in 2020/2021 until super late so I don't really see the issue? 

we love an organic viral hit! :huntyga:

mmmy name ~isn't~ aliceee

Archived