MARRY THE NIGHT ANNIVERSARY T-SHIRT

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

What's the best kpop 2022 HIT?

waterfall

2022 Top 5 kpop hits (based on no order)  

6 members have voted

1. 1. pick ur fav

• love dive
    • tomboy
    • hype boy
    • pink venom
    • antifragile

Featured Posts

waterfall

i put the top 5 biggest hits in the poll imo meaning they did well in both asia and international (charted within global spotify 200 for a while)

here the songs if u wanna check them out:

349f175cb79ab76ac261087b6a75304909f66f49

Edited by waterfall
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 1
Reginald

From the choices listed here, I would say Pink Venom. I really didn't like Born Pink overall, though. There was way too much filler. 

kpopdance-blackpink.gif

Out of all K-Pop, Twice's album Formula Of Love was my favorite this year (even though it came out very late 2021). I listened to it on repeat for months.

At the same time, though, I really disliked more than half of their latest EP Between 1&2 :toofunny:

scientist-twice.gif 

Edited by Reginald
Diamonds & Dancefloors
  • YAAAS 1
waterfall
44 minutes ago, Reginald said:

From the choices listed here, I would say Pink Venom. I really didn't like Born Pink overall, though. There was way too much filler. 

kpopdance-blackpink.gif

Out of all K-Pop, Twice's album Formula Of Love was my favorite this year (even though it came out very late 2021). I listened to it on repeat for months.

At the same time, though, I really disliked more than half of their latest EP Between 1&2 :toofunny:

scientist-twice.gif 

yasss. omg i loved formula of love too. what's ur top 3?

for me its probably cruel, fall in love again, and expresso.

and yea i agree 100% about how u said Between 1&2 was def a let down... the title track is alright and that's the only one i go back too. 

waterfall
12 hours ago, Bella Goth said:

no feel my rhythm? ok.

it’s a bop but it wasn’t a smash hit yk what i mean. i think it did well in korea but was low for their standards internationally 

I have to say hype boy. It’s an amazing song and really catchy. NewJeans debut was really strong. Not even a filler song in their ep. All songs are potential hits

Kindness rules all.
  • Love 1