charts

Bloody Mary gained unbelievable 703K streams on Sunday

sara57

Featured Posts

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 minutes ago, loathereality said:

honestly if she tweets the song again, btw can literally chart in top 200 for another week, and maybe share the mv on her story. Literally thats it, free, takes 1 minute

which music video? cus BM doesn't have a mv and filming one now would be a waste of time financially

mother, what must i do?

Tinnitus15
8 minutes ago, NATAH said:

unholy is a new song that's majorly viral tho, it was viral before release i think?

Yeah viral cuz of TikTok. That song is garbage, so at least we know TikTok isn’t pretentious :vegas:

Juanlittlem
50 minutes ago, Tinnitus15 said:

Well tell that to unholy. Which was thrown on TikTok left and right and then became a #1. A TikTok trend could easily boost one song to chart and so on. Meghan’s the ultimate example. 

Unholy was a new song that was used in multiple challenges/different videos on Tiktok. Bloody Mary is becoming popular for fancams of a show that people will forget in 1 week. Same thing applies to Made You Look.

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

6 minutes ago, Tinnitus15 said:

Yeah viral cuz of TikTok. That song is garbage, so at least we know TikTok isn’t pretentious :vegas:

unholy's viral isn't the same as bloody mary's unfortunately

unholy is used on almost any video whilst BM is tied to a dance "challenge" which will fizzle out soon

mother, what must i do?

Tinnitus15
10 minutes ago, ThisGuyTony said:

We all know that if she does a Tik Tok for BM it would be about Haus Labs products. :huntyga:

23-F3-C909-11-E1-4107-8313-2-D28-B86-E3-

Juanlittlem

Change this to Bloody Mary and thats all you might get you gays

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

1 hour ago, loathereality said:

honestly if she tweets the song again, btw can literally chart in top 200 for another week, and maybe share the mv on her story. Literally thats it, free, takes 1 minute

If she will acknowledge it I bet she will do that with some Haus Labs products in her TikTok 

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

StarstruckIllusion

The potential that’s being lit up like kindle rn 🤤 

nswain1110

Lots of opinions on why the viral moment won’t last. I appreciate everyone being realistic but I’d like to dream, for a moment, that my fav song off BTW blows up in the public consciousness and becomes a top 10 hit on the Hot 100. 😊 that would make me so happy on proud of this song. ❤️

Follow me on Instagram! https://www.instagram.com/natethetrailhunter/

Jollibee
7 hours ago, Juanlittlem said:

Unholy was a new song that was used in multiple challenges/different videos on Tiktok. Bloody Mary is becoming popular for fancams of a show that people will forget in 1 week. Same thing applies to Made You Look.

It’s not only a fancam now. It’s becoming a challenge. Many are doing the dance with BM on it. 

https://vt.tiktok.com/ZS8JwVybp/

like this. She’s the one who started the JD trend.

Archived