💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Kim Petras on DrLuke: "I have nothing to be ashamed of"

Dojo

Featured Posts

Reginald

Well, for "#1 UNHOLY Ender," the account Kim replied to, it's a MISSION ACCOMPLISHED! 

3d4dc713294a2cf000bc95bcb8589aa1--taylor

Sorry, but Kim is dumb for taking the bait. We all assumed she didn't give a s**t since she named her album Problematique, but now it's a confirmed fact. 

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply
zakariah

the sad and ugly truth is nobody in the industry really cares THAT much about who works with dr luke, especially after the judge ruled in favour of dr luke, and the whole thing just lost steam

15 hours ago, Teletubby said:

I actually disagree with her about this tweet, I’ve seen plenty of other artists get dragged for working with Dr Luke. Don’t work with him and expect no controversy about it. To try and suggest the amount of slack Kim has been getting about this because of transphobia is a bit of a reach, especially since she replies to tweets about it and gives the topic even more attention. 

I love Kim, I enjoy her music, I will listen to what her and Dr Luke have made together but bitch please, if you’re upset about people tweeting **** like this don’t work with him. And if you want to keep working with him, don’t expect people to shut up about it and pretend you’re some sort of a victim. 

www.youtube.com/jmremixes

Grigio Guy
8 hours ago, Versace said:

I’m sorry but her last point is utter tea. Kim is literally the only one that gets Luke backlash. It’s not to say she’s in the right but neither are most of you. Picking on the trans girl cause she’s an easy target as usual. Why is it so hard for people to not just buy the music of an artist they don’t agree with. Disgusting how she’s getting hate. 

Not you turning this into a political situation? Her close producer literally exposed Kim, stating that she had COUNTLESS deals lined up for her and she decided to pick Dr. Like, regardless of all of that. Now she’s defending him and saying she doesn’t care? It’s just trashy and a misrepresentation of trans people as someone with a platform?

Religion is a product to sell.

SharGaga

Didn't Kesha allege Katy was r*ped too by Dr Luke in text messages to Gaga and that turned out to be a lie? Also Kesha's lawyer alleging Dr Luke r*ped Gaga too (also a lie)? I remember it vaguely so might most likely be wrong.

3 minutes ago, SharGaga said:

Didn't Kesha allege Katy was r*ped too by Dr Luke in text messages to Gaga and that turned out to be a lie? Also Kesha's lawyer alleging Dr Luke r*ped Gaga too (also a lie)? I remember it vaguely so might most likely be wrong.

those were the infamous "OmgNO" texts between kesha and gaga, that shid still makes me laugh :messga: i don't remember the outcome tho

mother, what must i do?

DenDenTired
15 hours ago, blackpink said:

this is really bad but at least she’s finally admitting how she doesn’t care at all. also the fact that she name dropped gaga on a dr luke produced song as if he didn’t take her to court in support of his case against Kesha :saladga: 

Maybe she just likes Gaga though

dubstep111

I really like her music and at least she is releasing some stuff that  I like because Gaga ain’t releasing s***

Joshie S
6 hours ago, Teletubby said:

Becky G sued him. she was 14 when she met Luke in 2011 and signed to Kemosabe. she released her debut album in 2019. Luke is not credited on it but she is still under contract with Kemosabe.

Thank you for the information I wasn't aware but that's comforting to know. Did she win the case? 

I loved her earlier music and that's so upsetting to learn she was under his thumb... Glad she was able to realise that working with an abuser is wrong and got herself out of the situation.

If only we could say the same about Kim.

Or Kesha. #FreeKesha

The melody that you choose can rescue you ♄

Controversiaga

I love Kim’s music but it’s too early for her to be acting a diva.  I remember I always appreciated how confident but humble and grateful Gaga was back in 2008 when she was starting out.  I really am rooting for Kim but she should be careful.

Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga”

Controversiaga
1 hour ago, SharGaga said:

Has Katy spoken a word about Kesha or dr Luke EVER?

Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga”

1 hour ago, SharGaga said:

Not sure about the latter part but it’s true Kesha said to Gaga in a text message that Dr Luke raped Katy Perry.  Katy Perry denied it and Luke won a defamation lawsuit against Kesha. 

18 minutes ago, dubstep111 said:

I really like her music and at least she is releasing some stuff that  I like because Gaga ain’t releasing s***

we had a new gaga song this year :what:

mother, what must i do?

Just now, RihBeyGa said:

Has Katy spoken a word about Kesha or dr Luke EVER?

Yeah, she’s said she isn’t taking sides as she knows both.  She had to get involved when Kesha alleged he raped Katy though, which she denies.

Archived