💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

GGD Grammy Awards [Ceremony]

alsemanche

Featured Posts

alsemanche

I'm thinking of keeping the reveals for the next stage short (because there's way too many submissions to go through :air:) and then do a longer reveal once we have our final nominees :partysick:

Essentially, I will post all the lists + a link to the form so you can all short list the submissions we got and then once that's done, I'll reveal the nominees for each category and start the voting process for the final winners.

Soft, soothing, and succulent

• Replies 586
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Stephen
Just now, alsemanche said:

I'm thinking of keeping the reveals for the next stage short (because there's way too many submissions to go through :air:) and then do a longer reveal once we have our final nominees :partysick:

Essentially, I will post all the lists + a link to the form so you can all short list the submissions we got and then once that's done, I'll reveal the nominees for each category and start the voting process for the final winners.

omg I didn't realize there was another step I thought the nominations were next :toofunny:

alsemanche
Just now, Stephen said:

omg I didn't realize there was another step I thought the nominations were next :toofunny:

:bradley:

Basically I'm currently sorting all the submissions into a google form and you will get to choose from those as nominees :bradley: Otherwise we'd end up with like 45 nominees for AOTY only and it'll make it harder to decide on a winner :air: 

Stephen
Just now, alsemanche said:

:bradley:

Basically I'm currently sorting all the submissions into a google form and you will get to choose from those as nominees :bradley: Otherwise we'd end up with like 45 nominees for AOTY only and it'll make it harder to decide on a winner :air: 

What if all 45 choice get 1 vote each :ladyhaha::bradley:

alsemanche
8 minutes ago, Stephen said:

What if all 45 choice get 1 vote each :ladyhaha::bradley:

That's why we're doing an extra stage :ladyhaha: I'll be sorting through the submissions and removing those that don't qualify and then each person gets to vote to a specific number of nominees and from those I'll pick the ones that have the most votes and go with them for the final vote :billie:

It's gonna be tricky to choose which albums make it and which don't so pray for me :selena:

Stephen
8 minutes ago, alsemanche said:

That's why we're doing an extra stage :ladyhaha: I'll be sorting through the submissions and removing those that don't qualify and then each person gets to vote to a specific number of nominees and from those I'll pick the ones that have the most votes and go with them for the final vote :billie:

It's gonna be tricky to choose which albums make it and which don't so pray for me :selena:

I'm looking forward to it.

Jack Nicholson Yes GIF

NichuuB

I voted for mc funny as BNA

FjS-EoEXkAEo19u?format=jpg&name=360x360

I wish her debut single Odeio Minorias (I Hate Minorities) would be nominated, but unfortunately she's too much of a indie artist

Property of @Whale

• alsemanche changed the title to GGD Grammy Awards [SUBMISSIONS CLOSED]
alsemanche
11 hours ago, NicoB said:

I voted for mc funny as BNA

FjS-EoEXkAEo19u?format=jpg&name=360x360

I wish her debut single Odeio Minorias (I Hate Minorities) would be nominated, but unfortunately she's too much of a indie artist

idk who she is and if i should LMAO react or not :messga:

alsemanche

Thanks everyone for participating in the first stage! The submissions are now closed and I will be tallying the results and posting the list soon :party: 

A little overview of what we're doing next: I'll be sorting through all the submissions and removing those that aren't eligible and then selecting the top entries in each category. These top entries will be posted here and then the voting for the nominees will start. 

I will provide everything in a form format, that way you can quickly select the nominees you want and submit them instead of typing them again. 

Reminder that anyone can vote in this stage, whether they participated in Stage 1 or not. I might do another mass tag for this. 

Stay tuned for more information soon! 

RAMROD

Nominate all my choices, cos I know I did a good one :shadow:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

hopefully Bjork slays everything and leave Gaga something to hold her hand to

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

alsemanche
2 minutes ago, Marges said:

Enough with the mentioning me 

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886a434adf19658bab4ad

we need to keep the audience engaged