Jump to content
The Evolution of Gaga
lgbt

Mugshot of Colorado’s shooter


Tinnitus15

Featured Posts

Disgusting pig. His father... horrible. I read all about his comments and he is a terrible human being, raised a killer. Hope he suffers 50+ years. 

Slay @ the queens who took him down and gave him a tiny bit of what he deserves.

Link to post
Share on other sites

ALGAYDO

They beat the back of his head flat 

 


I know that violence isn’t cool, but I hope they beat him 10X as hard in prison :fthis:

Link to post
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, ALGAYDO said:

They beat the back of his head flat 

 


I know that violence isn’t cool, but I hope they beat him 10X as hard in prison :fthis:

I hope so. I mean he killed innocent people. He had it coming.

gaga, halsey, lorde, taylor, dua
Link to post
Share on other sites

gaga4lifer

GIVE THE WOMAN NEW HEELS!!!!!!!!!!

Ora et labora, Deus adest sine mora
Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Tinnitus15 changed the title to Mugshot of Colorado’s shooter
4 hours ago, ALGAYDO said:

They beat the back of his head flat 

 


I know that violence isn’t cool, but I hope they beat him 10X as hard in prison :fthis:

No.

We have a justice system to deliver verdicts and punishment in a way that is consistent with our values.

You should never support violence even against the worst type of prisoners. And this is what makes the difference between democracies and autocracies/terrorist states. If you start cherry picking who you wanna apply cruel punishment to, then you're not far off from those states.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Pennywise

That thing looks... misshapen. Like, ew. 

Anyways I hope he gets tortured until he wishes for death, only to be denied and left in pain, over and over again :vegas:

American prisons, do your thing hunties :vegas:

So long ggd, it was nice while it lasted.
Link to post
Share on other sites

JgHaus78
17 minutes ago, Dennis said:

No.

We have a justice system to deliver verdicts and punishment in a way that is consistent with our values.

You should never support violence even against the worst type of prisoners. And this is what makes the difference between democracies and autocracies/terrorist states. If you start cherry picking who you wanna apply cruel punishment to, then you're not far off from those states.

 

You’re allowed to have your own opinion but I think, an almost all would agree, he deserves worse. He’s lucky to be still be alive and breathing. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, JgHaus78 said:

You’re allowed to have your own opinion but I think, an almost all would agree, he deserves worse. He’s lucky to be still be alive and breathing. 

Don't let this distract from the real culprits, the policitians and the terrible father who raised such person (all you have to do is look up what his reaction to this shooting was). Until we recognize that the problem of mass shooters goes much further than the shooter himself, we won't come close to solving this. Politicians also share the blame (giving guns to crazy and extremist people). Their family in some cases also share the blame (in this case his father was extremely homophobic).

People who are deranged like this shouldn't be allowed anywhere close to guns. And in most cases, they are the symptoms of the problem, not the root of the problem. Advocating for torture to be used on them isn't going to do justice. The other culprits who are also responsible for this phenomenon are still in power and will not do anything to address this gun violence and hate speech problem.

Link to post
Share on other sites

PhantomOfTheDance

this is the perfect thread to say that i love pancakes. especially really, really flat ones. maybe pizelles.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Notorious Bean

He is lucky he didn’t get worse injuries than that 

https://open.spotify.com/track/7q1GGm2mBlC9hPWige0C6e?si=6b5319d0e3b44fa6
Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...