• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• littlepotter

• Economy

• RudraCNG

• Guillaume Hamon

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I will not respect someone’s values that treats a person less than everyone else just because they are being their authentic self. It makes me sick so many people likes that tweet, but I know these pe

Why should I respect something that discriminates others for no apparent reason?  No thanks! Half a million people still living in the Middle Ages. On the other hand.. I wouldn't have travel

"Let’s not forget that the West is not the spokesperson for humanity." is very accurate but it doesn't in any way apply to this lmao. Who the f*ck said that queerness is a Western "value"? F*ck right

SamanthaC

I will not respect someone’s values that treats a person less than everyone else just because they are being their authentic self. It makes me sick so many people likes that tweet, but I know these people exist. (And in every country obviously.)

she/her/hers
  • Like 29
  • Thanks 24
WhiteShadow90

Why should I respect something that discriminates others for no apparent reason? :fthis:

No thanks! Half a million people still living in the Middle Ages.

On the other hand.. I wouldn't have travelled to that tr**h country anyways...:saladga:

• Like 14
  • Thanks 15
alsemanche

"Let’s not forget that the West is not the spokesperson for humanity." is very accurate but it doesn't in any way apply to this lmao. Who the f*ck said that queerness is a Western "value"? F*ck right off. 

Soft, soothing, and succulent // FOSSORA IS HERE
  • Like 3
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 16

Will say it again: 

Religion. 

:vegas:

Digusting tweets down there. 

--

The ones who shout are the ones closeted. Hypocrisy at it's best. 

Edited by Mr Ricky
Crossfit
  • Like 1
HermioneT
14 minutes ago, Oriane said:

All the comments under the tweet that are supporting it...

Well, it's not a secret that the vast majority of the Arabic world shares this sentiment (obviously not every single individual). Usually we don't see it displayed in large due to our social media bubbles and language barriers, but at a global event like the Woldcup it becomes visible.

She / hers
  • Like 5
RudraCNG

These people really think there are no gay people in their countries and it's a "western thing".

Edited by RudraCNG
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1
Guillaume Hamon
Just now, RudraCNG said:

These people really think there are not gay people in their countries and it's a "western thing".

But at the same time they know it exist and just want it to be hidden. Many could have a secret gay club in their street and ignore it as long as it's not becoming an open secret cause then they'll get the pitchfork to be able to say they opposed it and pose as the "good guys".

Many christians were/ are bathing in similar hypocrisy with us and often they progressed but it was long... There's always hope I guess, even when it seems so hard to reach anytime soon. :/

• Like 1
Chromatography

treating another human with respect isn’t a “western value” it’s called “not being an a$$hole”

• Like 7