💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Was Gaga inspired by this Eurovision song when she created Judas?

TonzaPOP123

Featured Posts

TonzaPOP123

Omg this song has a very similar vibe to Judas, did anyone ever notice before? I remember some critic comparing Judas to this song or Scooch in general before :popcorn::omg:

SevenAteNine

I can see where your coming from, but i dont think so.. They arent that similar imo, but i think i can see where you feel they are

RIP 9.

TonzaPOP123
Just now, Sir Bride said:

I can see where your coming from, but i dont think so.. They arent that similar imo, but i think i can see where you feel they are

Yes I know, however the genre has similar vibes to Judas, especially the chorus gave me Judas vibes. But oh well, the verses are nothing like in Judas. I should have specified that the chorus and post-chorus is what gave me this feeling.

TonzaPOP123
Just now, RodeckDanny said:

hmmmmm....

nope

I would like to know the biggest inspirations for Judas if we have any information about that.

Bolkins

Judas definitely has a 00s vibe, I remember when I first heard it thinking the synth-y beat during the chorus was especially 00s inspired  

Reginald

The synth line is from a Vengeance Electro sample pack 

Gaga's vocal delivery reminds me of Laila K Open Sesame, a bop if you've never heard it!

It's funny how things come together, but this is one of my all-time favorite Gaga songs 

TonzaPOP123
5 minutes ago, Reginald said:

The synth line is from a Vengeance Electro sample pack 

Gaga's vocal delivery reminds me of Laila K Open Sesame, a bop if you've never heard it!

It's funny how things come together, but this is one of my all-time favorite Gaga songs 

It kind of makes me sad that my favourite song ever is not 100% original but there is nothing we can do about it. :messga:

6 minutes ago, TonzaPOP123 said:

It kind of makes me sad that my favourite song ever is not 100% original but there is nothing we can do about it. :messga:

Nothing is 100% original to be honest 

TonzaPOP123
Just now, Meat said:

Nothing is 100% original to be honest 

I know that, but still, ugh....well too bad it is not possible for anyone to be 100% original...:bradley::kiss:

Reginald
5 minutes ago, TonzaPOP123 said:

I know that, but still, ugh....well too bad it is not possible for anyone to be 100% original...:bradley::kiss:

Now I want to find the 2020s songs inspired by Judas :excited: Art is like a neverending evolution of inspiration

nz7KGnMfFODbq.gif 

redone's production style certainly involves recycling

it's perfectly legal because he has the rights to re-use the assets he uses but man, listening to some of his kat deluna stuff makes pokerface sound like a remix and my personal taste is not a fan of that

it's probably why i dislike antonoff too, i feel like a good chunk of his taylor swift songs blend into one

mother, what must i do?

TonzaPOP123
12 minutes ago, NATAH said:

redone's production style certainly involves recycling

it's perfectly legal because he has the rights to re-use the assets he uses but man, listening to some of his kat deluna stuff makes pokerface sound like a remix and my personal taste is not a fan of that

it's probably why i dislike antonoff too, i feel like a good chunk of his taylor swift songs blend into one

Oop I kind of agree even though Bad Romance and Judas are amazing songs, when we are excluding the use of those re-used samples. (I never liked Poker Face for some reason, the meaning of it upset me since I was a child for some reason)

TonzaPOP123
39 minutes ago, Reginald said:

Now I want to find the 2020s songs inspired by Judas :excited: Art is like a neverending evolution of inspiration

nz7KGnMfFODbq.gif 

Welp even I have been inspired by sooo many Lady Gaga songs so I admit even I did it in the past and still kind of do...just listen to my song UNICORN GLITTER DREAMS, I was really inspired by Gaga's song Hair for the sounds of the song and such...but that song has nothing else to do with Hair except for the similar melodies and vibes, it is like an 80s rock pop Halloween anthem :kiss::kara::sara::wub:

Archived