Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Am I the only one who gets emotional while listening to ARTPOP?

TonzaPOP123

Featured Posts

TonzaPOP123

I am here listening to ARTPOP the title track (more specifically the instrumental of it), and it awakened some memories I have from that era, even though I live in Finland and I saw her live twice and she didn't come to Finland with artRave: The ARTPOP Ball. It was actually very emotional time for me too, I didn't have professional therapy back then yet, so ARTPOP and Gaga was one of the reasons I was able to hang in there with my anxiety and hopelessness... :kiss::pawsup::heart:

ARTPOP title track is a very beautiful song and I feel like only Gaga could make something like that. It’s so weird yet heavenly, I can’t even explain how I feel when I listen to it. 

ModernEcstasy

I am the same! I loved the ARTPOP era. artRAVE is still my favourite tour of hers! 

My life was an absolute rollercoaster during the album run. I was lucky enough to attend swine fest and I have such amazing memories. 
But it was also the year that I lost my Nanna and my partner was involved in a life changing accident. 
It’s all very bittersweet. But when I especially listen to dope and Gypsy, my heart sinks and I almost always sob. (I adore the entire album though). 

I hope that you are in a better place now :kara:
ARTPOP forever :heart:

TonzaPOP123
3 minutes ago, Meat said:

ARTPOP title track is a very beautiful song and I feel like only Gaga could make something like that. It’s so weird yet heavenly, I can’t even explain how I feel when I listen to it. 

I know right!!! She is like a goddess of pop music...yess it is so weird and heavenly, yet there is this beautiful sadness in it that no one expected...I mean do you guys remember when we heard the ARTPOP demo snippets in Gaga's car in 2012? (Gaga listen to my CD!!!) :flutter::firega:

TonzaPOP123

For some reason I expected ARTPOP to be more upbeat/happy, but I actually prefer the melancholic, dark but hopeful vision Gaga & the ARTPOP crew had in their mind while creating the album :heart: :kiss: 

TonzaPOP123
5 minutes ago, ModernEcstasy said:

I am the same! I loved the ARTPOP era. artRAVE is still my favourite tour of hers! 

My life was an absolute rollercoaster during the album run. I was lucky enough to attend swine fest and I have such amazing memories. 
But it was also the year that I lost my Nanna and my partner was involved in a life changing accident. 
It’s all very bittersweet. But when I especially listen to dope and Gypsy, my heart sinks and I almost always sob. (I adore the entire album though). 

Yesss! I love those tour videos from artRAVE...and dear I am so sorry you had to go through that hard time back then...not sure if you like spiritual stuff but I love to have wishful thinking that our souls never really die and everyone we ever loved in our lives are still here, the energy never dies, it transforms...didn't Einstein say something like that too? Anyways yess the album is very important for many of us, for different reasons. :kara::kiss::sara:

InTheCloset

ARTPOP (the title track is magnificent, Its calm and soothing and heavenly) I remember the first time i heard it. It was performed at the swinefest. I feel like its music (instrumental) is healing. 

The abyss stares back

skedaddleBItCh

ARTPOP is one of Gaga's best songs. Amazing lyrics and productions :worship2: It's one of my favorites from the album

🇵🇭༼;´༎ຶ ۝ ༎ຶ༽🇵🇭

TonzaPOP123
15 minutes ago, ModernEcstasy said:

I hope that you are in a better place now :kara:

Ooohhh I forgot to answer to the last bit, well I am still kind of struggling with my OCD and anxiety and I often trigger myself with searching disturbing stuff on Google etc...I know it is harmful for me, but I guess I need to stop doing it, but it is so difficult to ignore the bad stuff in the world and all the crazy news...:bradley::kara::hug:

TonzaPOP123

ARTPOP does give me hope for the world, and just like Born This Way, it changed many lives. ARTPOP forever :firega::hug::kara::sara:

TonzaPOP123
6 minutes ago, InTheCloset said:

ARTPOP (the title track is magnificent, Its calm and soothing and heavenly) I remember the first time i heard it. It was performed at the swinefest. I feel like its music (instrumental) is healing. 

Omg yesss it is heavenly and soothing for sure!! I remember how I listened to ARTPOP instrumentals before going to bed back in 2013-2014...it was magical...it calmed me down for some reason...:heart:

TonzaPOP123
3 minutes ago, skedaddleBItCh said:

ARTPOP is one of Gaga's best songs. Amazing lyrics and productions :worship2: It's one of my favorites from the album

Exactly, and I feel like the "critics" and fans really misunderstood what she was going for not just with the song but with the entire album...the "I tried to sell myself, but I am really laughing, because I love the music not the bling" line in particular made me think about it...:flutter:

I got “We could, we could belong together ARTPOP” tattooed on my arm

So yes, I can relate to having a connection to the sing

Archived