💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

The White Lotus Season 2 Discussion

Dojo

Featured Posts

tyler k

i lovedddd the ending it was SOexciting and honestly spending the whole week talking to people about our theories on who was gonna die and how it all would end was so much fun. I hadn't been that excited for a finale in a long time! 

I thought it wrapped up so well - so sad Tanya is gone but yeah the way she went out was SO Tanya I laughed so hard when she fell lmao

I like the way the other storylines wrapped themselves up, had a nice button on the whole thing. great finale!  

mmmy name ~isn't~ aliceee

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Cavadour

Gotta say thank you guys. I was always passing by this White Lotus thing, but the season posters were like exsuding a kind of boring Islandish social comedy and I ignored it (despite the interesting cast) until this very thread appeared on GGD. I skimmed though it just enough to get my attention piqued and I luckily avoided any spoiler. But I instantly smelled a wiff of dark comedy... Well, well...

So, these last five days, I binged both seasons.:excited:Couldn't stop. The whole thing is so well written. It's sexy and witty and the twists are finely crafted. I absolutely adored the satire, all actors stellar performances and lusty locations. All this sprinkled with pinches of emotion...

I kind of preferred the first season. The Maui-tiki touch felt more exotic to me. Being half italian myself and having travelled (on Vespa!) in the south of Italy, the 2nd season was carrying too much déjà-vu to my taste, dulling a bit the surprise factor.

Anyway, thank you again everybody for the nudge. And remember, the cards never lie ! :lolga:

Late to the party but I got a diamond heart

Archived