61 members have voted

1. 1. Lets see..

• Yas
    • No
    • Not the same, but in that direction

Featured Posts

Blackout19

I wish so much this, a Joanne 2.0 :giveup:

Or something the same, with some Lana vibe. 

Marilyn Monroe is my best friend.

I wouldn’t mind that - I’ve been listening to Joanne quite a lot this year.  If she did revisit that kind of sound though, I hope she’ll explore a more rock sound :firega:

no, simply because i like that we usually get something new every time and i want her to keep doing that

if it's in the Joanne direction, it needs to be less pop and commit to being americana/rock

mother, what must i do?

Maxine Puth

If by Joanne you mean more acoustic instruments, a mix of rock and jazz elements (60 vibes) that sound a little similar to songs like Just Another Day and this amazing performance then yes. :tony:

Hm, if it goes into the Rock Direction of DH, JW and PI yes. If it goes into the Jazz-Pop-Glam-Rock Fusion of CTM and JAD - yes. If it‘s anything like Sinners Prayer or Grigio Girls - NO!

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

57 minutes ago, Noah said:

Hm, if it goes into the Rock Direction of DH, JW and PI yes. If it goes into the Jazz-Pop-Glam-Rock Fusion of CTM and JAD - yes. If it‘s anything like Sinners Prayer or Grigio Girls - NO!

This! And i wouldnt mind with some ASIB type ballads 

Anderson123

Not right now but eventually. She did Cheek To Cheek, Joanne and A Star Is Born which are all incredible projects and beautiful music but the moment we finally got Chromatica everything got cancelled and postponed because of the pandemic. That was supposed to be Gaga's big "comeback" to dance. Now of course I love the little stuff we got and happy to see she went on tour but hope she does another one of these sooner than later. She has already done Love For Sale so hopefully not jazz for now. 

Now with House of Gucci and Joker 2 it seems like she's not in a rush to release music so who knows what's gonna happen now or how long it's going to be til we hear LG7.

AnglerfishbraBENUS

yes actually. but something more along the lines of Honest Eyes or future love though. Less country - more piano driven and peppery 

Archived