Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Drag Race coming to multiple Asian countries

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

BUtterfield 8

Veteran distributor Gary Pudney’s O4 Media has struck a deal to represent World of Wonder’s Drag Race format across Asia, in territories including Thailand, India, Japan, Singapore and South Korea. The drag competition format has already been adapted in the UK, France, Italy, Canada, Spain, Australia and New Zealand after beginning life in 2009 on U.S. channel Logo TV. O4 will also take spin-off format Secret Celebrity Drag Race into Asia. This sees celebrities attempt to pull off lip sync performances while hiding their true identities behind drag personas.

Source

bionic

I cannot stand the rise of 'celebs disguise their identity and do things' shows. Secret Celebrity Drag Race is the worst of them all

buy bionic

BUtterfield 8
Just now, bionic said:

I cannot stand the rise of 'celebs disguise their identity and do things' shows 

I think out of all them masked singer is the only fun one 

the rest are… too cringy lol

myluis617

I wish I could catch up with all these other Drag Races but my attention span is so limited. Im glad though different cultures get to represent their drag in their home environments. Cause Foreign queens have never had a chance with American drag race. Watch there come the “Drag Race is Oversaturated” videos, Im like who GAF let the drag race universe expand as It should be. 

bionic
10 minutes ago, myluis617 said:

I wish I could catch up with all these other Drag Races but my attention span is so limited. Im glad though different cultures get to represent their drag in their home environments. Cause Foreign queens have never had a chance with American drag race. Watch there come the “Drag Race is Oversaturated” videos, Im like who GAF let the drag race universe expand as It should be. 

lmao sometimes i do feel like it but then i realised you aren't supposed/required to watch every single spin-off

buy bionic

HarleyQuinGa2022

canadasdragrace-trudeau-icymi-sitecard-8

(the far right conservatives in Canada have their panties in a bunch over this. The reason PM Trudeau is appearing on Drag Race exceeds their critical thinking level. He is showing support of the LGBTQIA2S community like he has always done, ie, in the past he’s appeared in Pride parades with Queens, it’s especially poignant now due to the attack on drag queens in America by MAGA republicans.) 

stay pressed conservatives! 

trudeau3.jpeg

echgLZcGYZvgZ7gDnoaQBDapPGvJySvS9ZXlX3K-

DrKindnessKunt1999

It’s ironic that RPDR started off kind of as a parody of Top Model, and now it’s as successful as Top Model was in the 2000s/2010s; maybe even more successful than that. 

Patrickern777

Looking forward for the Indian verson, the gays in Scandinavia thinks that it’s dangerous to be gay in India because they look like muslims. And i have always arguing that you guys Are illiterated. 
Jay Hind 🇮🇳

Stephen

Yay for the gay agenda!! :party: So many young people in those countries will be inspired. Makes me sooo happy. :fatcat:

RAMROD

I am glad it happened. Hope Ru will judge on one of them at least tho!! :triggered:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived