'DWAS' ON SPOTIFY
Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Taylor Swift: The Eras Tour Presale/Ticket Thread

MessyTop

Featured Posts

huttont
1 hour ago, gabeoz said:

What location were you? I’ve been waiting in Houston since 4 hours ago and the line hasn’t even moved 

I’m sorry :/ I got mine for Pittsburgh 

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MessyTop

Im hoping things calm down and the general sale is smoother. The pre sale has been a fiasco. Increasing prices like crazy 

LateToCult
3 minutes ago, MessyTop said:

Im hoping things calm down and the general sale is smoother. The pre sale has been a fiasco. Increasing prices like crazy 

I hope they actually set some tickets aside for general. BTS put them all on presale.  :messga:

MessyTop
1 minute ago, LateToCult said:

I hope they actually set some tickets aside for general. BTS put them all on presale.  :messga:

I hope they have lots of seats available. But who knows. Ticketmaster is a scam. 

22 minutes ago, MessyTop said:

Due to the dynamic pricing the general sale will mostly likely be high, if not higher than they are today. 

32 minutes ago, JSRD said:

For real?  This can happen?

29 minutes ago, LateToCult said:

It can when they let people buy 6 tickets each. :messga:

I know people who bought tickets to both dates because of the "6 ticket limit"

That's bullshit. 

MessyTop
3 minutes ago, HIM820 said:

Due to the dynamic pricing the general sale will mostly likely be high, if not higher than they are today. 

Im ok not going tot he concert. Not gonna pay 900 bucks for a VIP laminate when the person next to me paid 350 bucks for the same seat. Lol

Meredith Grey

This was ridiculous. Got in the waiting room right as it opened and there were no tickets left by the time i got in. Got loverfest tickets and never got to go, so I thought she’d let those fans have a special code to get tickets first but I guess not.

MessyTop

Such a scam! Thousands of tickets on StubHub! Lol I swear is just Ticketmaster reselling them for desperate fans 

45 minutes ago, Zeitgeist said:

Or at least prohibit "dynamic pricing". How is this even legal?

It's not legal in Europe thank god, we have a sensible government protecting their people from these practices. 

MessyTop
1 minute ago, DawnofChromatica said:

I got a ticket, they're nose bleeds but near the front of em I can't complain! I'm so excited

zXKRwxDLeDkaxQlwvMGe5hSFCTF-rl4tSSpZtztQ

Congrats. Glad some fan got access to tickets. 

DawnofChromatica
1 minute ago, MessyTop said:

Congrats. Glad some fan got access to tickets. 

Please let me know if you get yours Friday they really ****ed a lot of people over :patrizia:

MessyTop
1 minute ago, DawnofChromatica said:

Please let me know if you get yours Friday they really ****ed a lot of people over :patrizia:

Thanks. I’m hoping I’ll get something Friday but who knows. I’m very scared. Today was a total mess. So many fans didn’t even get a chance to see tickets. So that’s sad 

congrats to everyone that got tickets today! 

Archived